Home
Just wondering what kind of groups your getting with what factory ammo? Thanks captdavid
2.5" groups with my 1B 6.5mm CM. Best I was able to get with 2 different types of factory ammo. Tends to throw a flyer on shot three and POI is a bit different every time I've been out. Scope and everything it's solid. Loads were Hornady PS 143gn eldx and Hornady 129gn Whitetail interlocks. Picked up a set of dies and just started loading some Sierras. First sessions with those was the same. So decided to free float the forearm which I just completed to fix the 3rd shot and POI issue. I'll see how it goes. Really like the number 1 but it's not cooperating just yet.
What in the hell is the advantaged of a Creedmore in a shingle shot?????????????????
Sounds like the groups that my two #1s in 22PPC produced.
Based on my limited experience with four #1s, it’s not the ammo.
Originally Posted by Rattlebone
2.5" groups with my 1B 6.5mm CM. Best I was able to get with 2 different types of factory ammo. Tends to throw a flyer on shot three and POI is a bit different every time I've been out. Scope and everything it's solid. Loads were Hornady PS 143gn eldx and Hornady 129gn Whitetail interlocks. Picked up a set of dies and just started loading some Sierras. First sessions with those was the same. So decided to free float the forearm which I just completed to fix the 3rd shot and POI issue. I'll see how it goes. Really like the number 1 but it's not cooperating just yet.

That should fix your groups, did mine. I had same 2.5" but I floated and bedded forend. Now .5moa.
© 24hourcampfire