Home
You can download this for free on Kindle, good deal since hard copies go for over $100.
Cool!!! One of my Favorite books on handguns, & the reason that today we have the .44 Magnum Caliber.
An excellent read, highly recommended to anyone old enough to have grown up reading Keith in magazines.
Lots of firearms history, lots of tales from back in the hey day of American hunting and shooting. Lots of "Keith" attitude.
Great book.. Also have Keith: An Autobiography.. He was one of a kind..
Yes, I had one but it was became water damaged to the point of destruction. I think he autographed each one of them.
I have both Keith's "Sixguns by Keith," and "Hell I Was There," in hard copy with original dust covers. Bought them both many years ago at Pachmayr's Gun Works in Los Angeles. Always enjoyed reading Keith's column in Guns & Ammo magazine, too.

Lots of good reading out there by some of the earlier gun writers and experimenters.

L.W.
Yes, It sounds like he could hit things aways off with the wheelguns. Things these days are getting too 'techy' for me. Trail cams, gun cams, drones, deer genetic manipulation...
© 24hourcampfire