Home
Posted By: mudstud Stephen Hunter fans - 05/17/14
Stephen Hunter's latest book in the Bob Lee Swagger series, "Sniper's Honor", will be released May 20th.
Posted By: geedubya Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 05/18/14
Thanks for the Update.

I'll be sure to download it on Audible.

Sure wish they had Point of Impact unabridged on audiobook. It was the first Hunter book I read, followed by Dirty White Boys and then A Time to Hunt and Black Light.

Best,

GWB

Posted By: mudstud Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 05/21/14
Picked up my copy this afternoon at BN. grin
Posted By: geedubya Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 05/21/14
Downloaded it on Audible.

I'm off to my lease Thursday morning. Stay through Monday. Six hours up and six back. I'll start listening then.

Best,

GWB
Posted By: mtrancher Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 06/22/14
I finished Sniper's Honor the other day. I really enjoyed. I think it was one of his better books.
Posted By: geedubya Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 06/22/14
Originally Posted by mtrancher
I finished Sniper's Honor the other day. I really enjoyed. I think it was one of his better books.

10/4

Same here.

GWB
Posted By: waterrat Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 06/24/14
Originally Posted by mtrancher

Great book!!
Posted By: g5m Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 06/25/14
Very good book. Also, his article in the current "American Rifleman" is very good-- on the FG 42.
Posted By: waterrat Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 07/16/14
I'm about to start at the his 1st and start rereading his work!
Posted By: geedubya Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 07/16/14
Several books before the "Swagger" series.
The Day Before Midnight is a good one.

I'd say start with Point of Impact, then Dirty White Boys, then A Time to Hunt.

Don't know if you've seen "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg, but the book/audio, of Point of Impact is about 100 times better.

I very much enjoy the MP3 downloads from Audible. Most all the "Swagger Series" can be found either on CD's or MP3's, unabridged, except Point of Impact. Be sure to either get the book or the unabridged audio books.

Best,

GWB

Spoiler: It's not about you.
Posted By: Riverwarrior Re: Stephen Hunter fans - 09/09/14
Really enjoy Stephen Hunter's books. I'll definitely be picking up this new one.
© 24hourcampfire