Home
Posted By: VarmintGuy Gone Girl - WOW! - 10/20/14
On a personal level I am NO fan of Ben Affleck but he is superb in his latest movie "Gone Girl"!
As is his co-star Rosamund Pike - during 95% of the movie when she is on-screen you simply can not take your eyes off of her!
She is STUNNINGLY beautiful and intriguing.
I can't give away ANY of the plot but it WILL keep your attention for all of its 149 minutes running time.
Its taken in far in excess of 200 million dollars so far and I am tempted to go see it again.
I rated it a tad higher than the high ratings given by several critics - I rated it a 96 out of 100!
I hope others enjoy it as much as I did.
DEFINITELY, worth the price of admission.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: RaySendero Re: Gone Girl - WOW! - 10/20/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: broomd Re: Gone Girl - WOW! - 10/22/14
I'll see it on Netflix, no box office $ for Affleck from us.

Thanks for the recommendation though, we'll put it on the 'Flix queue.
Posted By: minengr Re: Gone Girl - WOW! - 10/30/14
I want to try an catch this in the theater. Mostly because a good part of it was filmed not far from me.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Gone Girl - WOW! - 12/03/14
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
On a personal level I am NO fan of Ben Affleck but he is superb in his latest movie "Gone Girl"!
As is his co-star Rosamund Pike - during 95% of the movie when she is on-screen you simply can not take your eyes off of her!
She is STUNNINGLY beautiful and intriguing.
I can't give away ANY of the plot but it WILL keep your attention for all of its 149 minutes running time.
Its taken in far in excess of 200 million dollars so far and I am tempted to go see it again.
I rated it a tad higher than the high ratings given by several critics - I rated it a 96 out of 100!
I hope others enjoy it as much as I did.
DEFINITELY, worth the price of admission.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Rosamund was also in Jack Reacher, and I agree, she's VERY easy to watch for extended periods of time. smile
© 24hourcampfire