Home
Posted By: mudstud VIKINGS! - 02/18/15
The fourth season of "Vikings" starts tomorrow night at 9:00pm central (I believe) on the History channel. I can't wait!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: VIKINGS! - 02/19/15
+1
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: VIKINGS! - 02/21/15
I've never missed an episode. Kind of a medieval soap opera but that's ok. I particularly enjoy the relationship that has developed between Ragnar and Athelstan ("Priest"). They destroyed his world, took him as a slave and now he is a trusted confidant.
Posted By: mudstud Re: VIKINGS! - 02/22/15
Yeah, I never miss an episode either. Then when the Blu-ray comes out after the season is over, I get that for my movie library as well. There are a lot of sub-plots going on, one I am curious about, is that the Saxon Princess very pointedly promised Ragnar ANYTHING he wants, if he gains the throne for her. She is hot, trashy, but hot! Go Ragnar! grin
Posted By: cal74 Re: VIKINGS! - 02/23/15
I just caught it over the weekend, had my two year old niece trying to get my attention so missed parts of it but enjoyed it.

Wondering why in the world the two armies at the end were split up though, seemed kind of stupid?
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: VIKINGS! - 02/24/15
I only catch it occasionally when I am not at my overseas work half the time, or off hunting somewhere most of my off time it seems.

I can't keep up with it in that manner, but I have enjoyed what I've seen of it.
Posted By: mudstud Re: VIKINGS! - 02/26/15
Second episode tonite! smile
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: VIKINGS! - 03/28/15
Dammit, they killed off my favorite character last night! I'm not going to watch it again - until the next episode. But I won't like it!
© 24hourcampfire