Home
This is the latest Michael Connelly book. Main characters are Harry Bosch, now a retired LAPD detective and his half brother, Mickey Haller- The Lincoln Lawyer.

Haller is representing a man with a criminal history who is accused of murder. Evidence is solid--DNA. But something is wrong and he calls in Bosch who is no longer carrying a badge. Murders, and all kinds of corruption are found.

A very good book and good read for a few hours of your time!
Very good read,, Harry's quest for the truth unstoppable. i've got to wait a bit before it gets read again, all Connellys books are great!
I've read them all, waiting for the next release.

Best,

GWB
I got my third 3-novel omnibus from Amazon two days ago and already burned through the first story. Gotta slow down, the fourth one is mucho expensive right now.

Got started through the Amazon tv show. Connelly ain't Chandler, but he's pretty good.
Geedubya,

If you haven't read them, the Martin Beck procedurals and the Montalbano stories by Andrea Camilleri are great reads. The food in the Montalbano stories alone is worth reading about.

There are ten Becks and eighteen Montalbanos.
Just saw this!!!

I will check them out. Stopped in the middle of Stephen Hunter's "I Ripper" to listen to two I just downloaded on audible.

Just got finished with an audiobook, Power Down, by Ben Coes.

18 hours of audio. I think it took me two days to listen to it.

Action starts about two minutes in and never lets up !

Now am about 1 hour in on "The Drifter" by Nicholas Petrie. I think I'm gonna like it.

Thanks for the tip on the books.

Best,

GWB
Tag
© 24hourcampfire