Home
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Deadpool - 02/14/16
Saw it at the early matinee today, the theater was pretty crowded for the first show on a Valentine's Day. This is not your average super hero movie, not even close.

It was, in a word or three, funny as hell; extremely profane, irreverent, bloody, and funny. This is not a movie for up tight people - F bombs, MF bombs, masturbation jokes, homo jokes, sitting on faces jokes, old blind lady jokes, X-Men jokes, a joke about the star stroking Wolverine's balls to get the lead role - absolutely nothing is spared here. The main character breaks the fourth wall constantly to address the audience directly.

The opening credits set the tone. Instead of the stars', director's and producer's names, the principles are listed as "A hot guy", "A hot chick", "A moody teen", "A British villain", "Obligatory CGI hero", "Produced by asshats", "Directed by a tool", "Written by the Real Heroes of the Movie", etc. And it went from there.

It deserves every bit of the R rating. Lots of bloody fighting, graphic sword skewering, bullet to the head shots including a slow-mo three-fer with one bullet (.50 AE), decapitations, broken and severed limbs, some gratuitous nekkid wimmen in a stripper bar and all to the accompaniment of non-stop absolutely funny as hell, totally irreverent dialog.

I give it a big thumbs up since I was laughing right up through the closing credits, e.g. "A big thank you (with tongue) to so and so...". As disappointing as Hail Caesar was, this far exceeded my expectations.
Posted By: gopddt55 Re: Deadpool - 02/22/16
seem everyone has seen this movie except me
Posted By: zoddthegod Re: Deadpool - 04/10/16
this movie sucks, dont see it, marvel should learn from DC. please check out DAWN OF JUSTICE. ITS THE BEST
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Deadpool - 05/15/16
It was one funny as hell movie.
Posted By: deflave Re: Deadpool - 05/29/16
We laughed. Non-stop.

Dave
Posted By: FAIR_CHASE Re: Deadpool - 05/30/16
Angel Of the Morning!!

Posted By: JSTUART Re: Deadpool - 06/11/16

I have seen it and it is crap.
Posted By: waterrat Re: Deadpool - 06/11/16
My son sent it to us and we loved it. Funny as hell !
Posted By: shreck Re: Deadpool - 08/10/16
I laughed my ass off. Happy Women's Equality Day!
Posted By: tius1989 Re: Deadpool - 08/15/16
very large archive of this site http://www.fullhdmovieswatch.com/film-archive
© 24hourcampfire