Home
Posted By: Dennis_Mickey WWE Goof-up - 03/22/08
On last night's WWE Smackdown (March 21, 2008) I happened to notice an obvious goof-up with the camera angles. I don't remember who was wrestling but the one wrestler was supposedly giving a kick to the other wrestler's head. But the camera angle changed too soon and you could clearly see the attacking wrestler's leg going about 2 to 3 inches over the other wrestler's head. In spite of the obvious lack of contact, the other wrestler goes sprawling on the mat as if he had been clobbered. Maybe now you kids believe me when I say it is pure bull!! laugh
Posted By: justsaymoe Re: WWE Goof-up - 03/23/08
WWE IS a goof up!
Posted By: Dennis_Mickey Re: WWE Goof-up - 03/23/08
It always was and always will be a Goof-up. wink
Posted By: Maser Re: WWE Goof-up - 03/28/08
Um....It's called sports "entertainment" for a reason you know. I haven't been into it since I was 8 years old and it was called WWF. Even back then I knew it was fake. I mean come on, how can anyone over the age of 4 NOT know it's fake. Even so, I used to love it and really get into the drama of all the storylines that used to surround all the wrestlers.

Even though it's fake, them wrestlers are going to have screwed up backs for life.
Posted By: ThomasP93 Re: WWE Goof-up - 05/04/08
Ya every kid knows its fake..but come on for the few that dont yet dont ruin it...And when Vince McMahon(or however u spell it) died...A few short weeks later chris benoit commited suicide and killed his wife and kid...Vince came back on a said...this week on raw we were investigating the death of my "character!!" but instead we will have a show commited to the life and career of Chris Benoit...also if anyone knows anything about firefighting...they would know if someone famous just got blown up in a car there would have been more than 2 firemen there...its just a show for people to enjoy and watch...thats it...but...people DO get hurt!!!
© 24hourcampfire