Home
Posted By: Proud_Dad Future deer hunter... - 04/02/12
Here's the next deer hunter in our family getting some practice in today. I had to smile as he told me on the way to the gun club, "Dad, you have to keep your head down, because if you look up to see where you hit you will miss."! Shooting from a distance of 17 yards...I think he's getting it figured out. Not quite old enough or ready to hunt yet, but he was having fun, so that was the main thing!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very cool!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/03/12
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Very cool!
Indeed.
Posted By: privatepilot Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/04/12
+1
Jealous. I hope my 6 year old step daughter finds the interest! Her mom is showing interest...
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/07/12
firscoueswas80 - I hope you get to have the same kind of fun shooting with your step daughter. If her Mom is showing interest I would bet there's a good chance you will!
Posted By: 76_michael Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/19/12
nice to see the young one
Posted By: JPro Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/19/12
I was going to say that fun is the most important thing at that age, but I suppose it's really the most important thing at any age! grin

Glad to see a young shooter enjoying themselves....
Posted By: NikeMMeyer Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/25/12
Its really awesome, If he can do this thing at this age. I must say he is doing a very good job. Otherwise mostly kids hesitates and always sacred of wild animals and hunting.
Posted By: fat_daddy Re: Future deer hunter... - 04/26/12
cool
PD,

The little one was with us the night my little brother killed his first elk. It was actually the night I offically asked her and her mommy to be my family members for ever. Was a good night.

Anyways, she stood there and watch me gut the elk and didnt make a sound or a face!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: Future deer hunter... - 06/03/12
firstcoues - Based on that picture and description I'd say that is an evening none of you will ever forget! Congratulations to all of you! Sharing the fun as a family adds even more to the experience. Best wishes to all of you for many more memorable moments like the one in the picture!
Posted By: Dan360 Re: Future deer hunter... - 06/19/12
I hope to have the same experience someday!
Posted By: TScott27 Re: Future deer hunter... - 08/15/12
So cool! I would like to see him hunt after a decade... Truly awesome!
© 24hourcampfire