Home
Posted By: oldgunsmith Sharing the Moment - 06/01/15
We have been blessed over the last two years to share in some very special moments with a young family we met here on the campfire. Now they are our family, and this Spring season we got to be a part of the joy when his Dad took the oldest who is 8yrs old, on his first turkey hunt. :):):):) His Dad is a pro at the turkey call and in short order this young man had his first tom, a triple beard. His weapon of choice was a 250-3000 !!! The pictures will tell it all.... don't know who had the biggest grin.

This old man got to sit on the porch, listening to the calling and then the shot ..... its as it should be. The new generation taking their place in the hunt and the older still getting to take part :):):):) What a thrill for me.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eh76 Re: Sharing the Moment - 06/01/15
Now that is simply outstanding! Congratulations to all of you!
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: Sharing the Moment - 06/01/15
Lots of smiles and memories in those pictures! Congratulations to all of you and a tip of the hat to you for helping to make it happen. Well done. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Posted By: bigswede358 Re: Sharing the Moment - 06/09/15
Good job and great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Sharing the Moment - 09/05/15
Originally Posted by eh76
Now that is simply outstanding! Congratulations to all of you!

I heartily agree! These are the kinds of posts I enjoy seeing and reading most here on the fire.
© 24hourcampfire