Home
Posted By: dassa Duck stamp price - 08/18/23
Colorado wants $31.

Utah wants $25.

Kansas charges $26.50.

The post office charges $25.

What does your state charge?
Posted By: sidepass Re: Duck stamp price - 08/18/23
Ca the fed stamp is $25 the Ca duck Validation is $37.29 the anal lube is free.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Duck stamp price - 08/19/23
I think it's $5.75 for each duck you shoot each year, so $11.50.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Duck stamp price - 08/19/23
If you are a duck hunter, no matter the price.

I'll buy at least 3 state stamps this year. Let's go.
Posted By: erich Re: Duck stamp price - 08/20/23
My state charges Zero for duck hunting, just a small game license and a federal mig. waterfowl stamp $25. Some stAte let you order your fed stamp through them and charge a surcharge for the service but you can get it through the PO for.the standard fee. Most states I hunted in have their own state stamp in addition to the federal stamp. What they charge for the stAte stamp is up to them
Posted By: dassa Re: Duck stamp price - 08/20/23
Originally Posted by erich
My state charges Zero for duck hunting, just a small game license and a federal mig. waterfowl stamp $25. Some stAte let you order your fed stamp through them and charge a surcharge for the service but you can get it through the PO for.the standard fee. Most states I hunted in have their own state stamp in addition to the federal stamp. What they charge for the stAte stamp is up to them
Oh, I should have specified those prices were for the federal stamp.

I can't imagine why anyone in Colorado would pay 31 bucks, when the post office charges 25.
Posted By: WMR Re: Duck stamp price - 08/20/23
In terms of the overall hunting budget, my state license and Federal stamp are peanuts. They are however an obstacle to introducing new hunters. Forty bucks is a chunk to let a newbie try it for a day.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Duck stamp price - 08/20/23
I'd hate to be a kid now days with a duck fetish. A person is in $100 before even pulling the trigger (license, stamps, and ammo).
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Duck stamp price - 08/21/23
Connecticut is $17 for state stamp.
Posted By: killerv Re: Duck stamp price - 08/23/23
25 bucks for the fed stamp at post office, I think we may pay a 5 dollar "waterfowl" free at the state level, plus we also have to get a migratory bird add on which is free, for doves, etc.

Ever want to watch something cool, watch the documentary "million dollar ducks" about the history and competition of the federal duck stamp
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Duck stamp price - 08/25/23
SC hits you up for a state stamp in addition to the fed stamp. $15
Posted By: 79S Re: Duck stamp price - 08/26/23
10 bucks for a state waterfowl stamp ip here. Our season starts next week.
Posted By: dassa Re: Duck stamp price - 08/26/23
Do any your state charge more for the federal stamp than $25?
Posted By: MAC Re: Duck stamp price - 08/31/23
In TX it was $29 to the Feds. The TX stamp is part of the combo license I always get.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Duck stamp price - 09/01/23
Originally Posted by MadMooner
SC hits you up for a state stamp in addition to the fed stamp. $15

Unless you have one of those $9.00 old folks lifetime license, in which case it's included with that.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Duck stamp price - 09/02/23
$25 for the Federal stamp, $10 for the New Jersey state stamp and $2.50 for HIP number! We have decent waterfowl hunting where I live.
Posted By: hikerbum Re: Duck stamp price - 09/03/23
Just federal waterfowl stamp for NY stateā€¦. Wow, keep it quiet you other states. NY is always looking for revenue to screw hunters.
© 24hourcampfire