Home
Posted By: 1Longbow Tidewe camo - 12/09/23
Anyone wear this camo ? you like it? True to size? Thank you
Posted By: Anchorite Re: Tidewe camo - 12/12/23
Got a buddy who has the heated waders and he swears by them. We hunt northern Arkansas and southern Missouri, where it can get cold, FWIW.
Posted By: firstcoueswas80 Re: Tidewe camo - 01/06/24
I bought a pair of their cheap, 600g insulated waders last year. Finally used them this past weekend. Stood in cold (for Arizona) water for 6 years. Stayed completely dry, but my feet did start go get cold. Overall, very pleased with them.
Posted By: dassa Re: Tidewe camo - 01/06/24
Was it actually six years, or did it just seem like six years? 😀
Posted By: firstcoueswas80 Re: Tidewe camo - 01/06/24
Oh geesh. Hours! But it did feel like a really long time!
Posted By: wildfowl Re: Tidewe camo - 01/17/24
One of the guys in our crew used Tidewe this duck season. He hunted something like 45 out of 60 days plus a few early teal hunts. Lots of walking in and out, crawling into blinds, retrieving birds in brush and flooded standing corn. At the end of the season he developed a leak in a seam, high in the one leg that would get him noticeably wet.

That is pretty typical wear and tear for many brands with similar results from what I have personally witnessed. He was happy to get one season out of them for the price he paid.

I had great luck with Rogers brand recently. Personally I have gone through many Cabelas brand waders and a set of Drake LST in the past decade also.
Posted By: Lacy1 Re: Tidewe camo - 02/13/24
I have a pair of the uninsulated ones
Very comfortable and easy to walk in
I only wore them on a dozen hunts this year so I can’t comment on durability yet
© 24hourcampfire