Home
Well, I'm counting the days til it opens. started checking dekes over, checking prices on shells, making sure i have proper clothes, etc.
anyone else started too ?
Maybe the trap range this weekend doe me ?
Not over for me.
Leaving tomorrow for South Dakota to kill some of those snows and blues.
No plugs, extender tubes, and no limit.
That is as much fun as a person can have with their clothes on.
Have fun claycrusher I am envious.
I will give you an update when we return next friday.
We like pictures! smile
We had about 350k here last week now they're almost gone.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
flyboyflem those are great pictures, but where are the dead ones?
Here is what it looked like last year.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just a little teaser.
Thats the wrong flavor dog! smile My Chessie did not like that black thing in the picture. frown
Clays looks like goodtimes!
You know its always a good time when your pulling the trigger.
Whats right.
No need in thinking waterfowl over here when there is so much other stuff going on... I end up thinking waterfowl by August again usually... or once we are back from Alaskas fall run.

BTW.. missed a deal on pintails again... clearance had em at 8 bucks a dozen.... I'm going to watch a lot closer next winter.... I feel the need for a few dozen more...
I finally got around to washing and scrubbing all my dekes and putting them up till next year. I built some shelves in my storage shed to store them instead of them just laying in the floor in decoy bags.

[Linked Image]

NICE!! but way too neat and organized!! grin
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
NICE!! but way too neat and organized!! grin
I'm a little OCD grin
Wasn't thinking about waterfowl yet.....then I drove by one of the local wetlands today, must have been a hundred ducks and a few Canadas kicking around. Now the fever has started. Only six months to go.......
i just put clear mono, texas rig style, on dekes today.

had azz time at work , and had brought them and supplies, so got that project finished.

need some more mono and crimps to finish them all tho.
© 24hourcampfire