Home
Posted By: hunterjrg Whats on your lanyard? - 02/22/14
After seeing quackaddicts new call I was curious to see what's on your lanyard.
Lanyard no 1 and my main calls are the RNT MVP, Daisy Cutter, G3 goose and a Haydels whistle all double corded to prevent lost calls

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 700shooter Re: Whats on your lanyard? - 02/26/14
Lares goose, maurilio pintail, rnt daisy cutter
Duck Lanyard - Zink NBG, Zink ATM, Foiles Timber Rattler, Echo Meat Hanger, and Haydel whistle

Goose Lanyard - Lohman Flute, Foiles Strait Meat Honker, Zink NBN, Zink PC-1, Zink COD, and Bill Saunders RS99

I've got ton more that aren't on my lanyards, but these days they just sit in a drawer.
Posted By: quackaddict Re: Whats on your lanyard? - 02/27/14
2 mallard calls, a whistle, and either a Haydel's gadwall call or a goose call...just depends. The mallard calls change around.

I've got a DOA that stays on there pretty regularly, and I think this NEC will be pretty steady too.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Whats on your lanyard? - 02/28/14
I prostaff for Bettis Custom Calls I have a cocobol goose, a spalted maple goose, and a hybrid duck

The duck reaches highs and lows very easy with little air

The goose cals are very easy to run, quick tempord yet are easy to control and get real slow and "goosy" with. Dave makes some wonderful calls
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Whats on your lanyard? - 03/03/14
A Winglock from a great friend:
[Linked Image]
Lock 'em and Rock 'em

Here's my goose rig:
[Linked Image]
John Taylor, Grounds and Mann

I made both lanyards too.

Can't believe we have about 7 months til season...
I have probably 20-30 acrylic calls, for day to day i use a 5 call lanyard, 2 duck, 2 goose and a whistle.

Typical lanyard is a pair of David Gaston acrylic duck calls from my rep days. For the goose its typically a Saunders Traffic for little birds, for big birds Saunders Original, Goose Pimp or one of several Zink goose calls. Whistle is typically a haydels.

In goose only hunts I run multiple combos of my close calls all tuned a bit differnt to mix up sounds

Posted By: lewdogg21 Re: Whats on your lanyard? - 03/23/14
Lares speck, wingsetter whistle, buck gardner (forget what, just bought it after the season) nasty mallard call, Bill Saunder Refuge series Canada.

I wouldn't mind spending more $ on a call but I have no idea what to try and hate to get something in the $50+ range that I don't like or can't make work like I want.

I tried to use a Tim Grounds Flute many years ago along with a big river and never could get them to work.
© 24hourcampfire