Home
Posted By: 1minute Teal image - 06/26/15
Cookie caught this one earlier this spring, and thought some might enjoy it as well. These guys leave long before one can shoulder a shotgun around here, so no chance of a mount or scoring the same for fly tying either.

Have a good one,

[Linked Image]

One can use the Ctrl and + keys to expand the image a bit. Then Ctrl and - keys to go back to ones typical resolution.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Teal image - 06/26/15
Cool.
Posted By: splattermatic Re: Teal image - 06/27/15
Who knows what Teal that is ?
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Teal image - 06/27/15
cinnomin(sp?)I think.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Teal image - 07/02/15
Yes. Cinnamon teal. Western US to the tip of South America.
Posted By: duckslayer56 Re: Teal image - 07/16/15
That's an Awesome pic! When I lived in the Willamette valley we used to see them here and there, never during hunting season though. I may have to head to Mexico some day to finally get one.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Teal image - 07/20/15
Again, quite plentiful here in SE Oregon in the spring, but they have already cleared out. Not seen one in weeks.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Teal image - 07/25/15
Great Pic.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Teal image - 08/11/15
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Who knows what Teal that is ?

Id' think the better, who doesn't know what that teal is. You hear it here instantly cause the stupid kids these days have to blab on facebook crap and I eventually hear it from someone that does facebook crap, that a cinny is in town... they generally don't get out alive.

Great photo.

I shot 2 years ago, and after skinning and fleshing to get ready to mount, the freezer went out when we were gone..... gone were my goldeneye, my 2 teal and a few other good birds that were all ready to mount... ugh.
© 24hourcampfire