Home
My 22 caliber Air Venturi Avenger, is losing air at the rate of about 200 PSI every 24 hours. It used to hold air for weeks and months without losing anything.

I guess I'll start here,

https://www.amazon.com/Captain-Ring-Replacement-Venturi-Avenger/dp/B09H1N5MVB

Does anybody have any advice on the most common place to have leaks? Should I brush on some soapy water and look for bubbles?

Thanks for any advice or experiences.

Shane
Never had a PCP leak but did have a Sig Sauer airsoft pistol magazine leak - no fixing that so a new magazine solved the problem. But the most common place for a PCP leak is of course the fill valve. Other than that, a full disassembly may be in order. You can find YouTube vids on the process.

Good luck.
I don't know about the Air Venturi but I had an air leak soon after I bought my Gamo Urban.

I bought some silicone grease, silicone oil and an assortment of metric o-rings for cheap from amazon

My leaker was a usual suspect o-ring or my rifle as explained on youtube . You may need some soap to see where yours is leaking unless someone on youtube can point to a suspect..

Keep it clean and lubed for re-assembly and it'll be fine. There's not much to taking mine apart, I expect you'll find the same.
I've got an 0-ring kit on the way, have watched a couple YT vids. Should be easy enough, and something new to learn.
© 24hourcampfire