Home
Posted By: wagner Marksman Repeater - 01/18/24
Bring back any childhood memories?

We moved into our current home 6 years ago…found this on top of the cabinets. I’m guessing a young lad got it taken away from him.

Huntington Beach, all metal except barrel shroud, trigger, safety and slide release.

[Linked Image from ]
[Linked Image from ]
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/21/24
Didn't have as a kid but got one now. Haven't figured how to hit anything with it, but ain't giving up yet. Try yours yet?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/21/24
Looks like honest holster wear.
Posted By: wagner Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/21/24
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Didn't have as a kid but got one now. Haven't figured how to hit anything with it, but ain't giving up yet. Try yours yet?

Did not try it yet.
Posted By: JD45 Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/22/24
I still have one that works. If it was any other forum, I'd post pics, a video, and chrono results.

But on here you must have NASA clearance and know how to write code to post a freaking pic.
Posted By: Reba Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/23/24
BB's, Pellets and Darts.

Wish I still had it!
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/23/24
Buddy of mine had one when we were kids. We'd shoot sparrows in the neighbor's barn. Only BB gun I ever saw that WOULDN'T break a window. 😁

Wouldn't kill a sparrow, either. But fun to try.
Posted By: Mbogo2106 Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/28/24
Yeah I had one. I think you could catch the BB as it left the barrel😁
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/29/24
"I still have one that works. If it was any other forum, I'd post pics, a video, and chrono results."

JD45 Could you just write down the chronos? Pellets?
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/30/24
Originally Posted by 5thShock
"I still have one that works. If it was any other forum, I'd post pics, a video, and chrono results."

JD45 Could you just write down the chronos? Pellets?

IIRC, the Marksman 1010's ADVERTISED velocity with a BB was like 170 fps. A red Ryder is 350 or 375 fps.
Posted By: wagner Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/30/24
If someone wants mine(pictured), I’ll send it to you. Won’t cost you a dime…
Posted By: Windfall Re: Marksman Repeater - 01/30/24
That does take me back because it was my first "real" gun as a child. It worked okay on toads and frogs at a range measured in feed instead of yards, but not so hot for neighborhood bird hunting. I did a sales job on another kid in grade school and the night before the covert exchange I thought the least I could do was to clean it for the kid. "TWANG" went the springs that were inside outside somewhere around the kitchen. No sale and an early lesson not to fix something that isn't broken.
Posted By: ds1911 Re: Marksman Repeater - 02/05/24
Wagner, I have 2 that need parts. I’d take that off your hands and try to make at least one that shoots. Pm me if you still want to part with it.
Thanks
Posted By: wagner Re: Marksman Repeater - 02/06/24
Looks like it found a new home.
Originally Posted by ds1911
Wagner, I have 2 that need parts. I’d take that off your hands and try to make at least one that shoots. Pm me if you still want to part with it.
Thanks
Posted By: DarryH Re: Marksman Repeater - 04/02/24
I Have one just like it. Also have a factory nickel plated version. Shoots BB's, pellets, darts, bolts. I used to shoot the airgun darts at my dartboard in my room. Honestly I rate them the third worst air pistol I have ever owned, #2 worst, Daisy 1200, co2 BB pistol. Leaked like crazy and it's 2-piece frame tended to separate so bad the sights were off-centered. #1 worst, Daisy 188. Spring powered BB and pellet pistol. This gun was so low powered I watched BB's bounce off "aluminum" pop cans!!!!
© 24hourcampfire