Home
Posted By: dryflyelk Any Daystate owners here? - 06/03/15
I just pulled the trigger on a new setup that should be here friday - I got a little carried away and spent more than I had intended, but hopefully the rifle will make me and my boys smile for years and years to come.

It's a Daystate Wolverine B Supergrade Limited Edition. I had ordered the regular version and then got a call that they were out of them, so they'd make me a great deal on the supergrade, so I went for it.

It's a lot more air rifle than I'll ever need, but I'm looking forward to spending time with it. Airguns of Arizona also mounts the scope and sights it in so I should be ready to rock come Friday.

I'll report back and post a few pics.

Here's what it looks like. It comes with a case and a strap. It's supposed to be whisper quiet with the huggett suppressor installed and be no louder than a mouse fart. The collared doves around here better get ready, as their about to get dominated.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dan_H Re: Any Daystate owners here? - 06/04/15
Beautiful setup! I looked real hard at getting a daystate, but wanted a left hand bolt so went with a mac1 tuned marauder in .25. The pcp airguns are fun and accurate. You will enjoy shooting that beauty of a wolverine.
Posted By: FVA Re: Any Daystate owners here? - 06/08/15
Nice. The Wolverines interest me but wish they came with a regulator.
What kind of set up for air do you have?
Posted By: LouisB Re: Any Daystate owners here? - 07/18/15
I'm thinking you and the boys have many years of pleasure in that package.

Likely good for anything up that way legal to hunt with airgun too!
Posted By: RJM Re: Any Daystate owners here? - 08/05/15
...you are kinda on a roll aren't you...first a .41 Magnum and now this great air gun!!

That is a beauty...Bob
© 24hourcampfire