Home
I have a Rossi hammered coach gun for sale. It's a 12 gauge with 20" barrels. The action is nice and tight. This Rossi has case colored hammers and lever, which you don't see any more, and some really pretty wood with a couple of light handling marks and a spot of wear on the forend. Here are a couple of photos.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There are a lot more photos on-line at Rossi Hammered Coach Gun

Asking $500 plus shipping.

If you're interested, please use the contact form on that page as it will send e-mail directly to me.

Other guns are also available at MyGunsForSale.com
That is a Rossi Overland, they quit making them in 1988 IIRC. Blue book for a 98% one is $230.00

You might get a Cowboy shooter to buy it in the $300.00 range.

Not slamming you or your gun, just being realistic. I just sold a 20 Gauge in 98% today for $185.00, been on the wall for 3+ years.
Actually, it's not an Overland. And blue book is irrelevant.
Originally Posted by T LEE
That is a Rossi Overland, they quit making them in 1988 IIRC. Blue book for a 98% one is $230.00

You might get a Cowboy shooter to buy it in the $300.00 range.

Not slamming you or your gun, just being realistic. I just sold a 20 Gauge in 98% today for $185.00, been on the wall for 3+ years.

T LEE,

Do you know anyone with a CZ Durango 12 Gauge in good shape? I have been looking for a nice coach gun.
PM me if you do
Originally Posted by deanf
Actually . . . blue book is irrelevant.

Amen to that brother! The busy body network is everywhere.
Spam is a no-no. As many guns as you have for sale, one must think that you are a dealer. The gun in question looks like an Overland to me, and T Lee is an authority. If it's not an Overland, what is it?

No offense intended, but Rick provides free classifieds...
100% of his posts are in reference to him attempting to peddle guns.
Sorry Mackay, I sure don't.
I've not known Terry to be wrong. I'm sure it has happened, but that was long, long ago. Maybe he tried to keep a tyrannosaur as a pet when he was a youngster? Who knows.

Regardless, I don't think you're making friends, or even doing good business.

Josh
Hey Terry,

I've been looking at low dollar coach guns. I have a hankerin' for a .410 bunny buster. Nothing fancy or real long range.

Do these usually come choked, or would I have to jug the barrels out?

Thanks man!

Josh
The Stogers can be had with choke tubes as can a couple of others. Most are choked modified otherwise AFAIK.
Thanks Terry.

I'm torn right now between an inexpensive SxS cartridge, or SxS muzzle stuffer.

I'm finding the older stuff appealing.

Josh
Stick with cartridges in shotguns, trust me on this.
Originally Posted by T LEE
Stick with cartridges in shotguns, trust me on this.

As a poster child for Terry's advice, ask me what happened on my 11 bore front stuffer when (theoretically) the recoil nudged the second barrel's load and I let go with the second trigger. shocked

That would suck man.

You a lefty now?

Josh
If ya'll find another .20ga Overland for $185 just let me know where to send the cash !
I don't understand all of the comments about what this gun is. I said it was not an Overland because it was made before they added the name Overland to them. I once told someone it was Pre-Overland and it just confused them so I stopped that. I sold the gun, by the way, for the asking price.

And Rick, I appreciate your site and enjoy it.
© 24hourcampfire