Home
I gave a Ruger #1 in 405 Winchester to my son in law. With it I gave him all my brass -- 90 pieces -- but he would like to have some more. Anyone know of a source in Canada?
Hi. Unless there is a bag lying on a gun shop shelf unloved, pickings are pretty lean. Especially this time of year. Has he thought of buying loaded cartridges? I know that's expensive, but it might be the only way to get some for a while. That brass is limited production run stuff. frown

Sold my 405 Win yesterday, was going thru all my ammo boxes this morning found 17, 20 rnd boxes of new Hornady 300 gr. Sp, What's it worth? Rio7
Hard to say. You’re in Texas. It might be better to ask in the hunting rifles forum.
I know its an old thread, but if anyone is looking for 405 brass I have some for sale. SE Sask.
Might be interested if you still have.
And I live in Balgonie, Sask
Originally Posted by RIO7
Sold my 405 Win yesterday, was going thru all my ammo boxes this morning found 17, 20 rnd boxes of new Hornady 300 gr. Sp, What's it worth? Rio7
I'd be interested in some, but not 17 boxes. Ah chit I live in Ca and I can't ship it here.
It might be worth a try, If you go to Higginson's, there is link to Beaks and Brass. He imports Bertram brass from Aus.
Accuracy Plus in Peterborough has a Ruger #1 in 405 Win if someone finds brass. I passed on one years ago at Elwood Epps because a search for reloading components in Canada proved to be challenging. Not much support for Teddy’s “big medicine”.

Nick
I just talked to a guy last week who has a .405 Winchester. He wants to reload for it. How many times does a guy hear the words .405 Winchester ? Now, twice in one week.

kwg
Gary Reeder is getting brass from hornady.

Its going fast.
Grabbed a 100 pieces while the gettin was good. In the past his large orders from Hornady has gone fast.
Originally Posted by Walrus13
Might be interested if you still have.
And I live in Balgonie, Sask
Sorry, just saw this. All I had to part with is long gone. (Kipling area)
© 24hourcampfire