Home
Friends of ours, from south of the border, finished a cruise in Quebec City, so Deb & I decided to visit.

Great company, fine food & wine & a beautiful old city !!

We stayed at the Chateau, toured the City, wineries & many fine food establishments.

Truly an amazing get away !

Just a sample;

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Simply stunning, clean City, none of us spoke a word of French & pleasantly, it was not an issue !
I would like to visit Quebec City some day.
The French language, or Urdu or Swahili are tolerable....the thing that scares the hell out of us Yanks is metric.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The French language, or Urdu or Swahili are tolerable....the thing that scares the hell out of us Yanks is metric.
It shouldn't scare anyone, all you gotta do is be able to count to 10, once that is mastered, you are ready to multiply by 10. laugh
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Flint', sorry mate, but we did have a metric chit ton, of fun & laughs !
Paul, did you have to adjust to driving on the right side?
Yes Richard, a little bit, worst was driving in parking lots & on unmarked roads, tendered to wonder to left !

Long time, in the past though, 17 year anniversary in November.
I'm looking forward to seeing you kind folks again Paul.

Any relations to Rod Tayler?
Quebec City has some amazing history, great food and very scenic walk abouts. It does look like you managed the scenery and food parts very well.

Glad you got to enjoy that part of the country with your friends.
© 24hourcampfire