Home
http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6382648#Post6382648
Evening Jordan,

Is this one of yours? If so how is it?

Kinda looking at one in 3006. The problem is reports on these Kimbers are all over the place WRT to accuracy.
Yup, this is mine. I've got twins. I have yet to shoot this one, but it is a late-production rifle, and seems to have very little evidence of being used at all. It's never been hunted.

I've had very good luck in the accuracy department with Kimber rifles, as long as I control muzzle jump...
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
Evening Jordan,

Is this one of yours? If so how is it?

Kinda looking at one in 3006. The problem is reports on these Kimbers are all over the place WRT to accuracy.

No worries nessecary, load and shoot. You wont find a better no bull schit factory killing machine than a 7WSM Montana (well ok maybe a 7RSAUM Montana :p) and Jordans a great guy to deal with.
That will be a tough sell at $1600 i'am thinking.
A NIB Montana 7mm WSM sold for $1035 with only 2 bids on Gun Broker yesterday. crazy
I'm asking $1,500, not $1,600, and GB is an american auction site. I've seen Montana's in 7WSM sell for about $1,000-1,100 in the US. They sell for about $1,600 up here. And you'll never find them NIB up here. Even used ones are rarer than hens' teeth.
New price for a Kimber Montana in 338wm at Wholesale Sports on Saturday was $1539 + 12% tax.
Yeah, they're $1,589.99 + 5% tax here, right now. But the new price isn't totally relevant, since they don't make the 7WSM Montana any more, and it's next to impossible to find a new one for sale from a retailer.
SOLD. Thanks all.
© 24hourcampfire