Home
The day length is fairly predictable, how is your weather?
Got down to 61F last night. laugh
Been freezing at night here in the northern half of Alberta for the last week or so. Leaves are all turning, some moose starting to come to the call, elk are going, geese been flying for about 3 weeks now. It's fall in northern
Alberta..
Leaves are starting to turn in SE Alberta. I noticed the ducks are gathering on the larger sloughs today. No big flocks in the air but I suspect it won't be long now till the water-fowling gets good around here!
While I was in Calgary during the snowstorm last week things have warmed up again around here. Mid 60's today.
In the SE we didn't see any snow but it sure was a cold rain.
Yep, Fall has arrived in Southern Alberta.
No leaves left on aspens in south of Fairbanks this morning when I left
It's danged hot!! Was in the Okanagan last week thankfully it was cool, though I expect it's even hotter there than here now. Been too hot for me to get excited about hunting yet, though I may go give the ruffies a go tomorrow morning.
Fall is here in SE Saskatchewan, too! Where we were combining on Thursday and Friday, by Saturday we noticed more leave had turned on the white poplars. Great time of the year. Bought my "chicken licence" today.
How is the harvest this year? I'm originally from the PA area. The folks up there had a very wet summer. Have'nt heard if it warmed up much there later on.
[Linked Image]

We had hot weather and we had some freezing and snow!! Brought home 2 bull elk and 2 black bears...wolves all over the place...but a good hunt.
It hit 70 degrees today here. Warmer tomorrow and Saturday. We'll take it. Winter here is long enough without it slipping back into September.
winter is here but wont last for this shot lol .... we got 10 cms of snow yesterday.

max cold we got in the night is -6c so nothing bad ...
© 24hourcampfire