Home
Posted By: n007 To Serve and Protect only. - 09/22/14
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...opping-police-for-illegal-turn-1.2773483
Posted By: Bater Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/22/14
You must be bored...
Lucky it didn't turn into a Rodney King ass kicking session.
I see police do the same type of things.

I commend his courage.
Ya-a-a-a-a-a-w-w-w-nnnnnnnn!
Posted By: Seafire Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/23/14
ya know, some cops are just dicks... same thing with the general public...but those facts shouldn't reflect on LEOs in general or the Public in General...
Who knows what the cops were up to? Doing a follow, coming into a bad situation around the corner that lights and sirens would escalate, etc. The old guy is a retarded busy body, but the cops did a poor job reacting.

Most provinces exclude on duty officers from their highway traffic acts for these reasons.

Over course the guy and the CBC are the only side to the story.......
Posted By: n007 Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/23/14
I found the incident entertaining, cops reply, "we pull you over you don't pull us over" old guy thinking that his righteous indignation would protect him, gets a ticket for honking his horn. Following a cop car and honking your horn to get them to pull over so you can lecture them for a possible traffic violation is stupid, funny but stupid.
Posted By: redfoxx Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/23/14
CANADA? REALLY? If it weren't for Canadian bacon I'd nuke the whole damned country and call it New-New York� reminds me of why we AMERICANS fled England as religious refuge's in the 1776! I trust Canada about as much as I trust our current President and his administration, about as far as I can PIZZ on them!
Posted By: SKane Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/24/14
Say whuuuu?
Canada = good people, good neighbors.

Except maybe Toronto and Montreal. grin
Posted By: n007 Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/24/14
If God had wanted texans to ski....
1 - He would have given them a mountain.
2 - He would have made BS white.

Posted By: SKane Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/24/14
Originally Posted by n007

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by redfoxx
CANADA? REALLY? If it weren't for Canadian bacon I'd nuke the whole damned country and call it New-New York� reminds me of why we AMERICANS fled England as religious refuge's in the 1776! I trust Canada about as much as I trust our current President and his administration, about as far as I can PIZZ on them!

You're right not to trust us. We burned down the White House in 1814. Before Texas was even a state...

SS
Posted By: n007 Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/24/14
A state of Mexico right?

And Canada, as the late Robin Williams observed, is "like a loft above a really good party."
Posted By: BC30cal Re: To Serve and Protect only. - 09/26/14
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage

And Canada, as the late Robin Williams observed, is "like a loft above a really good party."

Kentucky Windage;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you acceptably well.

We've been fortunate to travel a little bit in the western states and provinces - enough to get a wee flavor of the locals anyway and I can see where one could reach that conclusion.

To a few of your countrymen - this must represent the "average Canadian sense of humour"
[Linked Image]

Now all that being said, duly noted and taken into account - I'd opine that the late Mr. Williams didn't spend much time on "the Rock" as the folks from Newfoundland sometimes call their home.

The human body can't take much more partying than those folks are capable of - or so I'm let to believe from being around some of them. A trip there is definitely high priority on my personal bucket list for a number of reasons.

Anyway sir, just a thought for your consideration on the last Friday of September and nothing more.

All the best to you this fall and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne
© 24hourcampfire