Posted By: Skatchewan Fines are not working.... - 04/11/15
http://www.paherald.sk.ca/News/2011...-to-illegally-acting-as-hunting-guides/1

So that is 2011

and here is 2015

http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/fol...nlawful-hunting-in-biggar-area-1.1818856

Same cast of Characters.

What is the answer?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Fines are not working.... - 04/12/15
Fines are only a deterrent to folks that can't afford to pay them.

Jail, now that's a different story.

On this side of the line, companies have been violating various financial and environmental laws for years because when they get caught, the punishment is a fine that gets paid by the company. The threat of a nice vacation in the Graybar Hotel would do more to keep the slugs in line.

Regretably, the folks that write the laws belong to the same country clubs as the jokers they're regulating.

'Twas ever thus, and ever shall be...
Posted By: Flyer01 Re: Fines are not working.... - 04/12/15
Wow, no surprise though.

I grew up in Biggar, will have to make some calls .

Flyer
Not only are the fines not working, but if the one guy lost his license privileges for 5 years in the 2011 case and then got busted again in 2014, he should have been put away and yet all they got was $5K in fines. It sounds like it's cheaper to violate the law and risk getting caught than follow things properly up there!
Not only that, but one of them was bragging about it on Facebook. Someone saw it, snapped the screen and put it up on hunting sites on Facebook. Basically, he was saying [bleep] all you white pricks, nothing you can do will stop us from hunting where we want, we are killing legends, etc.

Sickening stuff.

One of the other accused is proudly showing the news article on his Facebook , and saying "[bleep] all you racist [bleep] from Biggar"

So...they broke the law, got caught, but because they got charged and convicted, society is racist against them............
Posted By: SKane Re: Fines are not working.... - 04/13/15
Here's the FB posts.
This chap certainly has some gumption.

[Linked Image]

People always get what's coming to them. It may not be as quick as we'd like but it'll eventually work itself out. wink

Karma....will bite them in the ass.
Posted By: SNAP Re: Fines are not working.... - 05/03/15
Another *steward of the land*, I see.....

I have witnessed this several times in BC and Alberta, the politicians encourage it due to *cultural Marxist* conditioning in our colleges and universities and we decenr people pay the price.

I favour a total disarmament of all members of this minority group and they can then really pursue their *traditional rights* with THEIR traditional Neolithic weapons.

If, as may happen, they actually DO start the *war* that successive of their *national chiefs* threaren every few weeks; well, task the Canadian Special Operations Regiment with support from Canadas Joint Task Force 2 commandos, to teach them what WAR is all about.

Maybe buy an AC-130 gunship ot three and some Cobra heli-gunships.........

I'm afraid the armaments are all overseas fighting in support of the US oil cartels. ;-) It would take more than a few harbour seals and Rangers to quell a native uprising I'm afraid.
Posted By: 673 Re: Fines are not working.... - 05/03/15
[quote=SNAP]Another *steward of the land*, I see.....

I have witnessed this several times in BC and Alberta, the politicians encourage it due to *cultural Marxist* conditioning in our colleges and universities and we decenr people pay the price.

I favour a total disarmament of all members of this minority group and they can then really pursue their *traditional rights* with THEIR traditional Neolithic weapons.

If, as may happen, they actually DO start the *war* that successive of their *national chiefs* threaren every few weeks; well, task the Canadian Special Operations Regiment with support from Canadas Joint Task Force 2 commandos, to teach them what WAR is all about.

Maybe buy an AC-130 gunship ot three and some Cobra heli-gunships.........

[/quote

Alls the indians would have to do is disrupt all old and fat guys internet service... that would be the end of that uprising...
© 24hourcampfire