Home
Posted By: Cariboo Another good one gone. - 02/27/16
My friend Clint who posted as Sniper58 on this and other forums passed away a few days ago. Clint was a great advocate of the hunting/shooting lifestyle and could always be called on to lend a hand when needed.

RIP my friend you left us way too soon.

[Linked Image]
RIP
Posted By: eric123 Re: Another good one gone. - 02/27/16
Always a sad day when a good Pard passes away..RIP
Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Another good one gone. - 02/27/16
[quote=Cariboo]My friend Clint who posted as Sniper58 on this and other forums passed away a few days ago. Clint was a great advocate of the hunting/shooting lifestyle and could always be called on to lend a hand when needed.

RIP my friend you left us way too soon.

[Linked Image] [/quote
RIP Sniper 58.
God bless and take care of your family.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Another good one gone. - 02/27/16
Cariboo;
I read this on another site and didn't make the connection somehow.

May he rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers are with friends and family left behind.

Dwayne
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Another good one gone. - 02/27/16
Well said Dwayne, my thoughts as well
Posted By: Partsman Re: Another good one gone. - 03/08/16
RIP, did not know he had been sick, sorry to hear of his passing.

Funny thing is he looks familiar, must have run into him somewhere at some time.
Posted By: Yukoner Re: Another good one gone. - 03/15/16
Spent an afternoon with him the second week in January. Introduced him to a young guy who lives in Quesnel.

We had butter tarts, shortbread cookies and "Freds", a specialty cookie that his sweet wife came up with a few years ago. We also looked at his extensive collection.

Clint took my young friend under his wing, and was staring him off in handloading.

Much too soon....RIP Clint.
Posted By: bullrambler Re: Another good one gone. - 04/10/16
The untimely passing of a hunting pal is a big loss. All the best in your future hunts.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Another good one gone. - 05/11/16
Yeah, that's sad for sure. RIP
© 24hourcampfire