Home
Posted By: troutfly Alberta Draw Results Are Out - 07/08/16
Big game draws are out!
Drew my bull moose tag in one of my favourite Foothills unit's.
October is going to be a great month. Between Sharptail grouse and waterfowl then mid October our week of moose hunting then close-out the month chasing Pheasants.
And that's just the one month!
Congrats. My son and I got antlerless MD, and our group got the bull moose tag we were planning for. Also up in the foothills.

SS
Posted By: GRF Re: Alberta Draw Results Are Out - 07/11/16
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check the results.

My wife and I both got Antlered Mule Deer and she got Antlered Moose! Just waiting to see if I got trophy antelope...
Posted By: 79S Re: Alberta Draw Results Are Out - 07/12/16
You folks in Alberta have some amazing country if I could live anywhere outside of Alaska it would be Yukon Territory then Alberta great people super nice know how to drive cars. The women aren't to hard on the eyes either. Good luck on you're guys hunts this fall!
Got lucky this year drew bull moose and elk antlerless.
Sounds like a few of us are going to have a great Fall.
Anyone draw a Suffield elk? While not a true hunt it is a good time with the chance at some excellent meat.

I was out last year as a helper with a guy I work with, we took one cow and he missed his second one. Lots of fun with the chance to travel through some incredible country. FWIW I work at the base, know the area quite well.
Got skunked! Thats ok, it'll be archery elk,moose,muleys and whitetail for me.
406 antlerless WT is all I got
© 24hourcampfire