Home
Posted By: wabigoon Thanksgiving - 10/08/16
Plans for the holiday, and "things", to be thankful for?
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Thanksgiving - 10/08/16
wabigoon;
Happy Thanksgiving to you my cyber friend and honourary Canuck!

We're staying home this holiday and for the first time our kids can't be with us as one is still working at her part time position in the university she's attending on the Island.

She did say they're having a bacon wrapped turkey however, so I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for her or me.....

We are thankful that we're both healthy and employed, have two healthy daughters who are productive members of society and as well we're living in a gorgeous section of the planet.

All the best to you all this fall sir and Happy Thanksgiving to all the other Canucks who wander through these parts.

Dwayne
Posted By: Judman Re: Thanksgiving - 10/09/16
Happy thanksgiving canuks!! Little over a month the pard and I will be up there to help the economy!! Gonna be a goodun...
Posted By: rusty51 Re: Thanksgiving - 10/09/16
We have a lot to be thankful for in this country.
Posted By: Rug3 Re: Thanksgiving - 10/09/16
Best to the folks in Canada. A happy Thanksgiving to you and may The Lord continue to bless Canada.

Jim
Posted By: the_shootist Re: Thanksgiving - 10/10/16
Had family and friends over for dinner with turkey and trimmings, then had a time of singing and preaching and testifying. A great day, and a bonfire at days end.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Thanksgiving - 10/10/16
Happy Thanksgiving to our friends to the east and south of us here.

I am so tired of Halloween and it's commercialization already (since August eek ), and Christmas has been on the shelves for over two weeks now, so I'm just about tired of that as well. But thankfulness is always in season, or should be, so I hope it's a good day for all you good folks!
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Thanksgiving - 10/11/16
Cheers & Thank you Richard.

Had an awesome long weekend, with both kids home & a friend from Thunder Bay.

Deb did an outstanding job on the Jerked Turkey, curried sweet potato wedges, potato bake, baby peas, stuffing & pan juice turkey gravy.

Spent the weekend working on stands, blinds, trail maintenance, 4wheeler maintenance, checking & moving trail cams & then all shot some rifles on Monday afternoon.

Thankful for family, both here & afar, friends, the beauty of nature, good food & great company.
© 24hourcampfire