Home
Posted By: 7mmMato My BC Moose Hunt - 10/13/16
See hunt report here. http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11499684/1

Had a great time. Most polite a friendly people I have ever met in BC. Lots of beautiful women as well. Will go back if I ever get a chance. You all should be proud. Did not see the Northern Lights as I was usually sleeping not to long after it turned dark.

Thanks
Charles
Posted By: BC30cal Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/13/16
Charles;
Good evening to you sir, thanks for the link and for the kind words directed to fellow inhabitants of our home province.

I'm glad to read you had a grand hunt and overall experience. Since you didn't see the Northern Lights, perhaps it's an excuse for another trip up through our part of the world sometime in the future? wink

Thanks again, all the best to you and yours Charles and good luck on your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

Posted By: 673 Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/14/16
Very good story Charles, glad you whacked a wolf and an exellent eating young Bull Moose.
Posted By: eric123 Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/14/16
Congrats on a succesful Moose hunt, and on the wolf.
Too bad you didn't get a chance on more of the wolves, way to many running around the woods these days.
Posted By: Cariboo Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/18/16
Congratulations on a what sounds like a great trip.

I am glad you enjoyed your time in our part of the world.
Posted By: 7mmMato Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/18/16
Words and pics dont do justice to the Beauty in BC. You all are lucky to live there.
Posted By: gerry35 Re: My BC Moose Hunt - 10/18/16
It is a nice place to live for sure. I didn't mention it on your other thread but I do like your choice of rifle, far too many guys think they need a cannon for moose.
© 24hourcampfire