Home
Posted By: czech1022 Bikers to the rescue - 04/09/15
A group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

Nomad, their leader, a big burly man of 53, jumped off his oversized Harley, pushes through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying his best to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear too “sensitive,” Nomad also didn't want to miss this “be-a-legend” opportunity either so he asked, "Well, before you jump, sugar babe, why don't you give ole Nomad here your best last kiss?"

With not the hint of a hesitation, she leaned back over the railing and laid one on him. And it was a long, deep, lingering juicy French kiss followed immediately by another even more passionate one.

After they breathlessly unlocked lips, Nomad gets a big thumbs-up approval from his extremely impressed biker-pals, onlookers, and even the state trooper. "Wow!” He says, “That was the best kiss I have ever got! That's one major talent you're wasting, sugar shorts. You could be famous if you got off that railin and began to ride with me. Why in the livin hell are you committing suicide?"

She tearfully responded, "My parents refuse to accept me when I dress up like a girl."

It still remains unclear whether she then jumped or was violently thrown from the bridge.
Posted By: Blacktail53 Re: Bikers to the rescue - 04/10/15
The best joke I've yet this year! smile
Posted By: waterrat Re: Bikers to the rescue - 04/11/15
That's a good one!!
Posted By: PaleRider Re: Bikers to the rescue - 04/13/15
YUCK..... sick grin
© 24hourcampfire