Home
Posted By: zodiakgsps Playing with the pups - 10/14/10
Took Autumn & Nitro for a walk tonight after guiding a hunt, what a BEAUTIFUL fall day!! Ran them seperate for s short run & did some bird work, then ran them together. 3 mnths old now.
Nitro on the breakaway...look way down the road, the white spek is him. Look at those colors!! Gods paintbrush...beautiful.
[Linked Image]
on his first bird:
[Linked Image]
the flush, can't believe I got the bird in this shot!!!!
[Linked Image]
Autumn busting brush:
[Linked Image]
There it is!!
[Linked Image]
Found another bird together, Autumn is backing Nitro in this shot:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BullGoose Re: Playing with the pups - 10/14/10
Beautiful pics, beautiful dogs and very beautiful scenery. It strikes me though that you are shooting small (tiny?) drab colored birds in all that riot of color around you. Meanwhile, I am here shooting big, riotously colored pheasants with a drab 300 yard walk between trees. Its a neat ol' world ain't it?
Posted By: zodiakgsps Re: Playing with the pups - 10/14/10
Thank you.
I wasn't shooting anything, except with my camera, just walkin the pups, they are only 3 mnths old. That was a quail, but we did get up several phez as well, I was just not as quick on the camera. (there were a lot of phez shot earlier over their momma tho!!)
Posted By: zodiakgsps Re: Playing with the pups - 10/20/10
Got to get another pup out last night, this is Miley, owned by Jim Funk, a littermate to Autumn and Nitro. She is coming along well also, this was her 3rd time on birds.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire