Home
Today I said goodbye to an old friend. His name was Zorro. He was 1/2 black lab and 1/2 golden retriever, probably with some spaniel in the woodpile. He wasn't much of a gun dog. He was afraid of loud noise and didn't like water too much. I got him from the local classified news paper for $20 15 years ago. He was just the best old dog. Big beautiful brown eyes. He loved me and trusted me. He was the best dog I have ever had. He was my friend. I will miss him. RIP Zorro.
Sorry to hear of your loss......RIP Zorro.
They leave a big hole in your heart when you lose one. You have my sympathy, good dog Zorro, RIP
I swore I wasn't going to open this.

Been there. I understand. Very sorry.
Been there (AUG. 12)
Feel for you.
Sorry.

Sorry. Its tough.

The only time Ive ever heard my family cry was over the lost dogs. Truth.

Hang in there.

I did'nt want to open this....
Im very sorry for the hole left in your heart. It's never easy. I just wish they would live as long as we did.
Good Dog Zorro.
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. Just think of how lucky you were to have him. Hard days, I know.
Facing this is the not too distant future. Hate the damn posts. Sorry for your loss.
RIP sounds like a great dog and a good friend

Have any pics to post of him?
To every one, a sincere thank you. We knew it was coming soon, but it's still hard to deal with. Crow Rifle, I'll be thinking of you.

Scott
Originally Posted by ribka
RIP sounds like a great dog and a good friend

Have any pics to post of him?

I've got some around here somewhere . I'll have to dig them out.
Zorro is running those beyond-life meadows...

Sorry for your loss, 308.
Worst thing you'll ever have to do.

Lost mine on July 22nd and it still hurts.

RIP Zorro.
One of the hardest things a man has to do in his lifetime. I feel your loss and hope as time goes by you will be able to find another "Good Friend". Peace and comfort be with you.
Sorry to hear this.. Loosing a pet is horrible.. People who don't love them like we do cannot understand the loss and emptiness we face when they are gone.. We only adjust to the sadness.
It was hard for me to read this. I know what you are going through. I lost my black lab, Bebe last year. 15 years is a long wonderful life, but I know it makes it that much harder to say goodbye. You have my condolences.

I had a 1/2 black lab and a half Golden too. Her name was Ginger, and she was a great hunter. Relentless even in icy water. I paid about the same money, and also found her in the newspaper.
I am very sorry for your loss. I have felt your pain, it is not fun. You will recover...but it will take time.
Best wishes.
re
My condolences to you.

RIP Zorro
Sorry to hear this. A good dog does not have to be a gun dog. They all have a special place in our heart. Hasbeen
Sorry to hear.
A good dog is difficult to lose.
I put my old lab down today, the vet did it for me. Cried like a girl.
Originally Posted by Bugger
I put my old lab down today, the vet did it for me. Cried like a girl.

frown
I've had that knot in my throat, more than once. My condolences.
Sorry for you loss 308. I couldn't make it through these posts and it has been 7 years. The pup is now 7 1/2 and the best dog ever with my kids but the ones that are gone sure do leave paw prints on your heart. There will be another, different but they will love you just the same no matter what!
© 24hourcampfire