Home
Posted By: skinner Which tracking collar? - 02/12/15
I looking at getting my first tacking collar for my beagles. Is the Gamin 320 the way to go or is there something better? Thanks
Posted By: Ghostman Re: Which tracking collar? - 02/12/15
The Garmin Alpha is a better unit than the 320 especially if you need Shocking capability which the 320 doesn't have
Posted By: sourdough44 Re: Which tracking collar? - 02/13/15
My favorite training collars are Dogtra, but they may not have a remote 'tracking' collar.
Posted By: whitedogone Re: Which tracking collar? - 02/14/15
Garmin Alpha
Posted By: ChetAF Re: Which tracking collar? - 02/25/15
Another vote for the Garmin. I have the TT15 model Alpha with two collars and I use them on my Harriers and GSP's. They work great and are easy to use. Batteries last a long time too.

Best,

Chet
Posted By: Dutch Re: Which tracking collar? - 03/02/15
I like my Garmin Alpha, but it is way, way, WAY too complicated for me. I think it actually keeps track of my refrigerator content and catalogs my gun collection. If I can just can figure out which screen it is on.
Posted By: DonFischer Re: Which tracking collar? - 03/04/15
Originally Posted by Dutch
I like my Garmin Alpha, but it is way, way, WAY too complicated for me. I think it actually keeps track of my refrigerator content and catalogs my gun collection. If I can just can figure out which screen it is on.

Ha! Must be related to my Garmin 320! But I have never failed to find a lost dog and the dog always come in from the direction it say's he will. I've also had the Sport Dog Tek 2. never have a Sport Dog product again. Had it five month's and it spent more time in a UPS truck than it did my house. They wouldn't refund my money because I didn't buy it from them? Their customer service guy's are very pleasant to deal with, got to know them very well!
© 24hourcampfire