Home
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Oh, geez........ laugh
And the journey begins!!!! Have fun.

Great looking pup. cool
Congrats! I just finished an 11 1/2 year run with my Brittany. Yours looks like a fine dog in the making.
Better stock up on table legs and slippers:)

Great looker!

Enjoy
Beautiful!! She loves you already!!!
SHARP looking pup. Fun times ahead for both or you.
Great looking pup you have there! Is she a French Brittany? I have one going on 12 and another going on 4. (Close by breeder?)
Have fun w/ her!
Brittman

NRA Benefactor Life member
He's an American Brittany. Super smart so far. Had him ringing the bell to go outside to go potty at 10 weeks old.
Originally Posted by flyphishr
He's an American Brittany. Super smart so far. Had him ringing the bell to go outside to go potty at 10 weeks old.

Hey if that dog will hold point till the shot and retrieve, I wouldn't care if he schatts in the floor!

Seriously, beautiful pup you got there.
I bet he would point a pheasant wing on a string and stick right now....
good looking pup....
Nice Pup... On my 3rd Britt. I've had the American And French. Prefer the french for sleeker coats and less burrs. But love them all.

My current mutt is 4 and is probably the best overall hunter of the three, but the other two were good also. Great dogs....

Oldest daughter teying to replicate him sleeping...

[Linked Image]

Youngest taking a nap with him. Well at least he is, shes a faker....

Yeah. He sleeps alot...!

[Linked Image]

Cute pics!
Love dog photos..Dogs and kids are even better..
Beautiful pup!

We've been tossing around the idea of getting a dog. My wife is less inclined than I am. Kids are all over it (of course). I proposed a Brittany and she was more willing than she has been for most. Only question she had was how much is sheds? She's leaning to an outside only dog.

SS
AAAWWWWWWWWwwwwww.... laugh

Great looking pup! cool
Originally Posted by SamSteele
We've been tossing around the idea of getting a dog. My wife is less inclined than I am. Kids are all over it (of course). I proposed a Brittany and she was more willing than she has been for most. Only question she had was how much is sheds? She's leaning to an outside only dog.

Yes, Brittanys shed quite a bit. You will have to keep the dog brushed quite often (say once a day) to keep the shedding under control. Much of their hair is quite fine too.

As far as a family dog, especially if inside with kids, you will want to pick one of the calmer puppies in the litter. That being said, a Brittany is about the most loving and easy-going people dog that you can get. Take them out for a long run everyday to burn the energy off, and they will love you and work for you and never give the kids a problem for their whole life.
Two months without any recent pics!?
Whats up with that?
whistle
Here's a few recent pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamSteele
Beautiful pup!

SS

He does shed a little, but all dogs do. It can be kept at a minimal if you brush them 2-3 times a week.
Beautiful Brit....

+1 on the regular brushing....
Nice looking dog. I can't get mine to hold still long enough to shoot a decent pic. laugh
I had to take about 20 pics to get a good one. I had to run him a bit first.
His first pheasant at 6 months old.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire