Home
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
My old dog Peach passed away last nite at 10:30.. She had two tumors removed Thursday, and we felt she was on the mend.. When I checked her before bed, she was gone.. Mentioned this on another thread, but dog people live here.. Now we must adjust to an empty bed.. Lucky we still have one..

One of her last hunts:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: splattermatic Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Wow.......
I'm sorry.
I hate threads like this. I really don't have words for the feelings.

Posted By: battue Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Hazen,

Not much I can say other than hang in, remember the great times and Peach was lucky to have you.

"Good Dog Peach."
Posted By: oznog Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
My very best to you and your family. Cherish the wonderful times that you shared together.
Posted By: Bighorn Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
So sorry for your loss. When our best friends pass away, it leaves a big hole in our hearts. Remember all those hunts you had with her, especially the last ones.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
As soon as I saw the picture, my heart broke. To say I'm very sorry doesn't come close.

As I've said before, if Heaven doesn't include getting all of our dogs back, I'm not going.
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
One of the worst days. Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
You know how I feel about dogs, especially gundogs and hunting companions. My heart goes out to you, my friend.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
So sorry,,,,

Looks like we're both gonna be short a dog this fall.

RIP Peaches
Posted By: Natty_Bumpo Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Condolences on your loss, WCH. Major Bummer. cry

Our hunting dogs play such a huge part in our lives, especially at this time of year.

Hunt 'em up, Peach!
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Losing a dog is always hard and a beautiful Golden is just that much harder. Very sorry to hear about Peach.... frown
Posted By: MT_DD_FAN Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Sorry to hear about your loss of Peach. Our dogs are special parts of our families and lives, and I bet she gave you many good years. We mark our years by the dogs that were by our sides during them. There's lots of good memories there, and we pay with some grief now but those good memories will remain.
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15

WCH, boy can I relate to these posts and hate them at the same fine. Sorry for that but better to have had a dog like that than not. By far.
Posted By: Frm Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
My heart breaks for you. I, too, lost my pal a month and a half ago ( maybe that's why I'm crying). Mike
Posted By: passport Re: Lost my Pal - 09/07/15
Im sorry for your loss, not much worse.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Lost my Pal - 09/08/15
Nothing can be said. Most of us know the feeling. Sorry for you loss. Hasbeen
Posted By: Magnum_Man Re: Lost my Pal - 09/10/15
Sorry for your loss, I been there and no it don't get any easier either. MM
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Lost my Pal - 09/10/15
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Golden. I had one for twelve great years, so I understand. You were lucky to have such a great dog!
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Lost my Pal - 09/11/15
Very sorry for your loss
© 24hourcampfire