Home
Posted By: luv2safari Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
She was a wonder dog and just like her grandmother, Ms Scarlet. We fought her diabetes for over three years, but complications took her yesterday. This is three dogs in three months. I don't have it in me to dig any more holes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
She knew how to relax. smile

Poor little Buster is lost now. Molly-B and Buster were connected at the hip.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: whitedogone Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
Hang in there man. It sure is hard to let em go. We had to put daughters 3yo down the other day. Our 8yo setter maggie has some type of a to immune issue. And we had to put her on costly drug $330 a month that seems to work. I'd rather do that than have to put her down as well.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
L2S, I am so sorry to hear this news.. The death of a dog is so difficult to deal with... She was a beautiful dog and I am certain, a loving companion.. I remember the pic on the sofa from another time.. You certainly have my sympathy.. May she rest in peace, and my you meet her again in a better place..
Posted By: ingwe Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
Hate to see this. I just put down myEtta, and for the first time in a long time, there is only one dog in the house. like you, I just don't feel like I have it in me to go through it again...

I lost my first GSD to diabetes...it quickly became unmanageable and it was awful....

Maybe someday I will look at a puppy...but not now....
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
So Sorry.....

RIP Molly...
Posted By: johnw Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
Sorry to hear of it Bruce.

I reckon that those dogs will live on in stories that your grandson tells his children. And in how he lives his life.
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
As a fellow English Setter partner, very deep condolences. Dogs that deeply bond are very special.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
We are truly blessed to spend time afield with such great companions.
My deepest condolences.
Posted By: mcmurphrjk Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/30/16
Dang, Bruce. Sorry to see this.
You've had a tough year, may the new one be much better.
Posted By: splattermatic Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
Wow. So sorry......
Posted By: kingston Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine 3 in 3 months, Bruce. Please accept my condolences. Peace be with you and to fairer skies ahead.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
All of us who have lost our dogs understand how you feel. I've read your posts in the past and know she had a great life with you. Great memories live on. Sorry for your loss. Hasbeen
Posted By: Westernmassman Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
RIP Molly-B
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
Sorry, Bruce
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Buried Molly-B - 01/31/16
So sorry, Bruce. I can't bring myself to show Andrea or Jacob the pictures right now. It's uncanny.
I know you did all you could. Things have got to get better.
Words fail.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/01/16
Man, this is rough. My condolences and deepest sympathy Bruce. Rosie says RIP, sis.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/01/16
Really, really tough to lose a good dog....
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/01/16
A sincere thank you to everyone.

Molly had a lot of love here. Even her big old Papa loved her...a lot!

Rocky is a big warm soft mattress. He's a gentile giant but helll on the birds! She shared his fantastic nose and birdyness.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 200plus Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/15/16
Sorry to here that is hard to lose a beloved pet.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/15/16
One of the hardest things to experience, I had to put our Irish Terrier Katie down at 13 years, she bit the wife twice. Not acceptable. They are family, and I feel your pain. You will meet them again "over the bridge".
Posted By: Frm Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/15/16
my prayers with you . . . what a beautiful setter. I'm still crying over my English setter companion. If heaven is more than we can ever expect we will see our pups again!
Posted By: battue Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/15/16
"Good Dog Molly."
Posted By: DonFischer Re: Buried Molly-B - 02/16/16
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She was a wonder dog and just like her grandmother, Ms Scarlet. We fought her diabetes for over three years, but complications took her yesterday. This is three dogs in three months. I don't have it in me to dig any more holes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
She knew how to relax. smile

Poor little Buster is lost now. Molly-B and Buster were connected at the hip.

[Linked Image]

Always sad new's. But, my friend, the biggest hole will be the one in you without another dog. Take it from one that tried.
© 24hourcampfire