Home
Mark Young of Marks Exclusive Adventures, located in Las Vegas, is an excellent outfitter agent to work with. He will research and book your adventure. Along with this he is easy to deal with, he follows through if there are issues to be dealt with and more. My praise for Mark. MTG
Mark is indeed very easy to work with and so is Sadie (his wife???). I went through them for a Cape buffalo hunt in 2025. I have zero indication that he isn’t 100% honest about everything.

I will say though, the contract he makes you sign is ridiculously off putting. It is a very lawyered up document that totally protects him and his business. I do believe however that he does everything in his power to not resort to what the contract would allow him to do. I suspect he makes you sign that contract because of past clients doing what people do best…..screwing over the guy who tries to be honest and helpful.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Mark is indeed very easy to work with and so is Sadie (his wife???). I went through them for a Cape buffalo hunt in 2025. I have zero indication that he isn’t 100% honest about everything.

I will say though, the contract he makes you sign is ridiculously off putting. It is a very lawyered up document that totally protects him and his business. I do believe however that he does everything in his power to not resort to what the contract would allow him to do. I suspect he makes you sign that contract because of past clients doing what people do best…..screwing over the guy who tries to be honest and helpful.

Prolly VERY true............................
I would not hesitate to book any hunt with Mark. He knows his business and will look out for you.
© 24hourcampfire