Home
Posted By: kolhoznik Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/22/12
I used to live in that area of the world and have lately been interested in returning for a red deer hunt. Does anyone have any experience with hunting there. Also how do the costs compare with other areas of Europe? Thanks for any help.
Posted By: Maverick940 Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/22/12
I'm not sure about hunting in Belarusia, but I've been wanting to explore and hunt the Carpathian Mountains region of Moldova and Ukraine. Do you or anyone else know what the hunting situation is like in that region within those countries?
Posted By: ribka Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/22/12
have boar hunted in W Ukraine and E Poland but that was back in the 1990's .

I can try and make some inquiries and get back to you.
Posted By: Maverick940 Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/22/12
Thank you. That would be great. I have contacts who are in Russia and they hunt, but none of the contacts I have in Ukraine are hunters.
Posted By: kolhoznik Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/23/12
I would appreciate that as well.
Posted By: twisted8 Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/23/12
Maverick940, i have spent a long time in the region many years ago. Poaching is rampant, bribes are common. If i had to guess i would say any area that has roads is void of wildlife but i could be wrong.
Posted By: darknight1 Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 01/27/12
Good post. I appreciate it! Thanks for guiding.
Posted By: Ibexhunter Re: Belarus/Russia Hunt - 03/01/12
The hunt in Belarus for a red deer is a very good in Grodno and Brest regions. You can shot a good red deer with 9 or 10 kg for 3000-4000EURO, you can shot a very good russian boars with a tasks more as 20cm. for 800EURO
[Linked Image]

the price for 6 days hunting, huntig lodge, meals, PH, rifle permits, lizenses = 1400EURO p.P.

Best Regards
Igor
© 24hourcampfire