Home

Dear campers,

May be you don't know and don't care of it, but this is a new fallen two days ago. The sort of new that make european people don't like America. I don't speak people of America, citizens like you and me but US politic around the world and here in Europe at the moment.

Dear Hillary has condamned Belgium and France for enforcing laws against the women wearing total veil, burqa in our public areas, this including all building where most people go. Banks, marts, schools, colleges, post offices, courts and so on. Driving cars like that is also prohibited.

As lots of citizens of my poor country, i'm bored of that [bleep] muslims coming here to change our society and wanting install their schitt of religion.

At the same moment America has his boys fighting against integrism and terrorism, that lady chief of US foreign politic , if she deserve that title, want to give us lessons of religious freedom and so on.

I told her better look at her southern border, at the whole bullschiitt that's develop in her country (yours, dear friends)thank give us her advices
We don't need her advices or ideas on how we must deal with muslims in on land. The Saudi, Quatari and Emirate emirs asked their people living or travelling in our countries to complain our laws, so dear Hillary if you like burqa put one on your [bleep] face and go smoke Bill' cigar or go play with [bleep]

To bad for you American citizens and campers, there's something rotten in your foreign politic! If these people are reelected we're going in very deep schii!

Breed pork, eat bacon, drink wine! I'm not a believer but my culture is from greek, latin, christian origins mixed with a bit of hungarian barbarian. Me and most of our countries citizens (french, italian, greek, swiss, belgium, spanish) are bored of all these imams and of Hillary Clinton.

If they (she)don't like us and people's laws they can go out of our countries to Mecca. If dear Hillary "the turkey" Clinton likes them she can go there too. They really love "hasshole" like her.

Dom
Cheers!

Another example of the ugly American.Cheers NC
Hillary is just another ugly, nasty natured, braindead liberal operating on orders from the Muslo-phile in chief vermin that is infesting the White House.
Please don't listen to Hillary, she does not speek for all Americans. I have not found where she has condemed Saudi for not letting christans in mecca
Dom, don't blame me, I didn't vote her or her husband or the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. She is who she is. France along with the rest of Europe has a huge problem and not just with this muslim enemy that we all have to face and call it for what it is. France is not Paris and America is not Hillary Clinton. She is just another legend in her own mind. Now how about a thread on the wonders of french cooking!!!! Or better yet why we should come to the French country side and partake in all that wonderful nation really has to offer. I think a 24 hour Campfire should do a road trip!!!
Dom,
I am in agreement with you. The US is a great country but our system does allow representation by some real nit wits.
Dom,

long time no talk. You speak my words.

What say you guys we move all the liberals from the US to Europe and all the european conservatives get to move to the US.

Then we settle in and watch...

I would move my family in a second flat.
Dom,
I agree with most of what you say, with one exception. She is not a lady. Other than that, you are right on.
Norm
She rather eat pie at the u know
The best thing to happen would be for that European wide opinion to be loudly heard over hear in a any way, shape , or form possible. Please tell your fellow Europeans how strongly most of use here feel about it- so that they know we know.
Dom, Stand your ground, you have it right on this one! Hillary does not represent me, or any of the Americans I associate with. France is a great nation with a proud history, and will continue to be as long a people like you stand your ground!

Dom, liberals, the secular progressives, leftists (like Hillary Clinton and her husband, Bill, who has just endoresed Obama), or whatever they call themselves, have a faulty world view and they are apparently blind to its repeated failures in domestic and in foreign policy. They like to say or implie that all cultures are equal which is not unlike proclaiming the hare and the tortoise really do have the same chance winning the race.

They don't.
Originally Posted by Bogtrotter
Dom, Stand your ground, you have it right on this one! Hillary does not represent me, or any of the Americans I associate with. France is a great nation with a proud history, and will continue to be as long a people like you stand your ground!

Plus 1 here..

But Dom can you somehow keep that bag hillary over there? We don't want her back.
Originally Posted by eh76

But Dom can you somehow keep that bag hillary over there? We don't want her back.

Take all the libturds and do whatever you wish with them, as far as I'm concerned if they love the rag heads so much they can go live in a cave with them.
If I remember correctly, the Obama administration was to improve relations with the Muslims. Viewing what is going on right now I'd say we are worst off then when Bush was at the helm. At least they were scared of him and kept a low profile.
If Bush was in power I'm positive there would be drones launching hellfires at the aholes that killed the American Embassador right now.
Now you feel our pain

Originally Posted by 378Canuck
If I remember correctly, the Obama administration was to improve relations with the Muslims. Viewing what is going on right now I'd say we are worst off then when Bush was at the helm. At least they were scared of him and kept a low profile.
If Bush was in power I'm positive there would be drones launching hellfires at the aholes that killed the American Embassador right now.

I wonder why he wants to improve relations for the rag heads.... Barak Hussain Obama its all in the name!
[img:center]http://[Linked Image][/img]
Sant� Dom!

There are plenty here that agree. If you haven't retired La Guillotine, maybe you could chop off Hillary's hideous head for us?
Dom---We don't like her either and 'she' is an embarassment to all patriotic Americans. She and the adminstration she works for DO NOT represent many of us that love our country.

It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek
Originally Posted by paul375
It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek

Well, it would be infinitely better than the same senario but with a sore arse and Bill in the bed next to you.

But.....each to his own.
Dom, hang on over there. We are trying to correct the mistake of 2008 in about 45 days. Its time Hillary bakes a few dozen cookies. Its time Obama ..............
I'm going to give up beer! crazy
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well, it would be infinitely better than the same senario but with a sore arse and Bill in the bed next to you.

But.....each to his own.
That's funny
So if Hildabeast is so against the outlawing of the burqa why doesn't she wear one on the piece of [bleep] she calls a head. She has political immunity and they can't do a thing to her.
I just found your thread here. I live in Rhode Island. I can tell you that Burqa's, even head scarves are banned from public schools. They argue religious freedom, and the schools reply - dress code. Any political or religious dress is banned from public schools. Period. Sooo, what you see from our leaders is not how things are here. Not hardly. I'm Catholic and they can't put Christmas decorations in the schools either. Separation of Church and State in our Constitution works both ways. What bothers me is the grey attitude towards religion where it's becoming the elephant in the room. You can't talk about it in public. You can't say "one nation under God" in the school pledge of allegiance. They want to take "in God we trust" off our money. That and the wave of immigration here will destroy the culture my grandparents and parents lived in.

By the way, our media likes to take shots at France too. We saw how Muslims in France went out into the streets of Paris to pray and shut down traffic as a sign of their power. They say that France will not stand up to them and will soon be over run. Taken over. You have to believe the news is sensationalized and they are exaggerating. Personally, I hate Hillary Clinton. She was a President's wife. I lost all respect for her when Bill's mistresses started coming forward, and she did nothing. She kept her mouth shut for her political agenda. She moved to New York and after a very short time, ran for Governer. Then Senate, then President. She had no roots in New York and the rural people hated her, but the city folk elected her, just like how Massachusetts keeps electing anyone with the last name Kennedy. I think most people are stupid anyway, and they're going to get the government they deserve. They just re elected Obama after 4 years of his B.S.

Right on!
Rob P, from where I see it taking "In God we trust" off our money Might be a good idea. Shortly at the hands of Obama and the democrap party our money won't be worth sh*t.Our religous Christian values may be all that get us through the looming crisis of our country's destiny. Let us not drag our christanity and throw it out with our Obama violated Constitution. Magnum man
Hillary epitomizes everything I hate. I don't even feel like praying for her. She's evil as far as I can see.
Dom, you ever make it to Texas, a beer is on me smile
Try to remember that about 1/2 of us don't want anything to do with her or hussain, but we're stuck with them. Mayber you could remind a couple of germans about their support for obama and ask them how they like the turks.
i'm sick of muslims attempting to impose their way of life, and i'm even sicker of the USA acquiescing to their demands. then again, the president changed his name to barak hussain obama.
Originally Posted by writing_frog

...there's something rotten in your foreign politic! ...

There's something rotten in our domestic politic too!
So who cares what Hillary has to say anyway? I've never gotten up in the morning anxious to run down any of her tweets.
I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.
Originally Posted by hider
I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.

Right up until those rights infringe upon mine own...then I can stomp on them in good conscience.
Originally Posted by hider

So another good obama supporter comes out of the closet.

Now that is some funny chit right there my friend. Glad to see the whole world is on the same page! What's even funnier is that's what her husband (SLICK WILLIE) was saying when he did not have sex with that woman. It is a shame that we can't do better background checks (HA HA HA) on our politicians. As from all Americans point of view. We certainly are ashamed that these type of people are the ones that the rest of the world sees. And then believe the rest of the citizens are the same way. Certainly is embarrassing, but reality is most polititians are starting to be a disgrace.

Take care, Willie

Dom, most people here agree with your thoughts, for those that do not they will learn of their error soon enough.
It's pretty obvious that Hillary and Slick Willie are in fact separated but just don't talk bout it.

Ever notice how much Hillary looks like Miss Piggy on Sesame Street?
Originally Posted by doubletap
Dom,
I agree with most of what you say, with one exception. She is not a lady. Other than that, you are right on.
Norm

Not a lady for srue, she puts the capital C in *unt.
Well Dom, welcome to our world. Please do not think that clinton, or almost any American politician, represents the good US citizen. The politicians only represent the radical fringe element of the US or those represented in DC by lobbyists, (big business). We're surrounded by corrupt politicians and we're losing our battle for liberty.
Dom, Do you plan on ever coming to the US to visit? How are things going in France in regard to the population getting tired of the Muslim situation?
© 24hourcampfire