Home
Just checking to see what's out there. Thanks
You still looking? Ebay has had many for sale. We had this conversation 4 months ago grin
My smith doesn't even cut me a deal on these.....Be prepared to pay $40.00:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is an original I've been hanging on to. You still need one for your fwt or did you buy another rifle???
Does it have to be vintage original or will the one from Galazan's do?
Originally Posted by EdM
Does it have to be vintage original or will the one from Galazan's do?

sick ...Some kind soul needs to just give him one. He's been looking for one for 4 months now...
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
My smith doesn't even cut me a deal on these.....Be prepared to pay $40.00:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is an original I've been hanging on to. You still need one for your fwt or did you buy another rifle???

Please stop. If you continue I might part out and sell my recently bought Winchester and buy ole' Remington 721 .300H&H. These "piped receiver" wonders can still be found for around $400 or less.
The 721 was a pos with all it's stamped out parts. Have fun trying to find one of those cheap flimsy extractors too. When you start having headspace and extraction issues, just throw the rifle away and start from scratch. You may want to look at the Ruger American since you like cheap rifles..
Lol oh boy bsa got his britches in a bunch that's for sure. The 721 neat rifle love to find a 725 in a 280. I had 721 in a 06 holy [bleep] that thing kicked so bad because of that horrible stock design. I traded it off for a 300 win mag to get some relief.
Ha ah. Find me a good ol Remington 720 and that would be the tops rifle Remington ever built. Throw the others in the junk pile. Hey 79, your rifle left Denver this morning..
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Just checking to see what's out there. Thanks

Someone sold me one via a PM. So thanks a bunch here. By the way, I only use flea bay for research. Don't have PayPal and won't deal with sniper bidding.
I know. I remember that. "Sniper bidding" is great fun. My best time was 0 seconds left in the auction. That surprised the heck out of me as I usually give guys a chance with 1 or 2 seconds grin whistle .. I'm glad you got a front hood for your rifle. Is it the fwt you bought about 4 months ago. When you going to be done with it and post some pics? I also want to see how it shoots for you. Thanks buddy..
© 24hourcampfire