Home
Maybe a long shot, but I am looking for a used stock from a 70 Classic Featherweight Long Action, prefer 1 piece bottom metal, checkered wood.

Maybe you have one that was already cut for a aftermarket pad.

My daughter needs about 12" LOP now. I am looking for another stock to cut down, so I can keep my standard length stock for the future...

Thanks,
Tim
Ebay..
Ebay, or around here they come up from time to time.
If looking for you daughter, I would suggest one of the older 2pc floorplate ones as they seem to be to have a significantly slimmer grip and better feel throughout. I have taken a dremmel to one and inletted it carefully to accept a 1pc unit.
I would go that route if possible.
Thanks guys for the additional advice. And tdn you are correct, a slimmer grip would be much better in this case.

I thought I already had a usable stock in the "spare stock pile", but it was a short action.

I am still hoping to find one here, thanks
I've got one that's already been shortened, two piece bottom metal, but it's for a sporter, not a fwt. If that would work let me know and we'll work out details.
Also, check Gunbroker.com. They come up there sometimes, too.
I am still hoping to find a used Featherweight.
Thanks,
still looking for a used Featherweight stock, thanks.
No good on eBay? Nothing or are prices too high?
hey GunDoc,
Several great ones one eBay but since I am going to chop it a lot, I was hoping for something more used and much cheaper.

Regards,
Tim
© 24hourcampfire