Home
Guys this old gal is a tack driver with the very first ammo I stuck in her! Two shots and I was in orange, it was up to 90 deg, sweat was dripping and I banged off 5, 75 gr Rem plastic tip rounds, Target and gun speak for them selves! I call these .243's do alls, paper, varmint and whitetails that are just big varmints!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have this same gun in Varminter so this one needs to go! Easy 95% gun...With the perfect load I'm betting this is a half inch or less gun! the very best WinPoor
winpoor, how much are you asking for this one??? I might get rid of my Ruger m77 mkII 223 rem target/varmint rifle because I hate the 2 stage trigger.... Was shooting my 375 H&H and 223 rem the other day and the pre has the better trigger... Go figure..
PM inbound ,BSA, winpoor
To the top for guys that may be interested..... v best WinPoor
That rifle is boring winpoor..........

Boring a hole right through the center of the orange!!! laugh cool
Posted By: EricM Re: Range report :.243Target - 07/20/15
This was at 5 yards, right Winpoor…? lol laugh

Seriously, nice shooting!!

Eric
Eric, if I bought this from my buddy winpoor, I'll bet I could best your 3 shot group....Finally!!!!! laugh
Posted By: EricM Re: Range report :.243Target - 07/21/15
I'd like to see that BSA! laugh

Eric
Originally Posted by EricM
This was at 5 yards, right Winpoor…? lol laugh

Seriously, nice shooting!!

Eric

100yd is the shortest I do centerfires, I used to zero them at 200 but in SW GA I rather do 100 and shade high on longer shots. I zero my .22 rimfires at 50 but the fun with them is at 100, I have 3 win 52's, a zanders HB ,52R a C target and a E model, the E is the most accurate by a smudge. The fun , good thing about having your own range is catching weather dead calm, once I set windage I never change.I had rather shade wind than twist knobs.
Im trying to get away on a fishing trip end of month, if any of you guys want this tack driver raise the hand soon. I just darn sure dont like GB, I just sold one there after about 2 years of not using them , I did not set a reserve, got busy and forgot sale close timeand took a small hit, heck I had 2 better local offers! very best WinPoor
Originally Posted by EricM
I'd like to see that BSA! laugh

Eric

This one will best it, if I could hold it still ,one hole would just get bigger! v best WinPoor
Posted By: GSPfan Re: Range report :.243Target - 07/21/15
Aim small, miss small. I have a Rem 700 laminated varmint in 22-250 that will put three shots into the same hole at 50 yards. It's death on prairie dogs out to 300 much farther than that I go to the 243 or 25 WSSM.
Winchester loons, Mr Rule says there were 4614 of these made in Varminters and 683 made in the target model! Hell I may better sell the Varminter and keep this Target! very best WinPoor
PM's answered guys, thanks, I just dog damn rather sell a good mod 70 here than any place on the entire internet! Ive met some real good folks here, The a holes seen to get slid out of our little spot with class and very little drama....very best winbroke
TO the top for classified guys. thanks winpoor
© 24hourcampfire