Home
Posted By: whelennut value of Model 190 - 07/28/15
bought one new at K mart for my dad years ago it was only fired a few times.
They are not fancy but function well if kept clean.
whelennut
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: value of Model 190 - 07/28/15
$150 to $200, depending on the condition.

I have a few 190s, 290s, and a Sears 3T. The entire *50, *70, and *90 series were all good rifles, better than any non-bolt rimfire that Winchester has offered since.
Posted By: wapiti22 Re: value of Model 190 - 07/29/15
My first gun, bought new in 1973. I still have it. These are great shooters!!!!!!
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: value of Model 190 - 07/29/15
Only problem with the 190 is the plastic hanger on the barrel..I have remade 2 of those out of steel. Never should cause a problem unless you fall down on the rifle an tweek the forend sideways..
Other than that they shoot fine and usually sell around 150 or so..
Posted By: winchesterpoor Re: value of Model 190 - 07/31/15
I think mine is a 290, I sacked grocerys and saved up 54 bucks, bought it at the Goodyear tire store, I may have been 11 years old! I had been shooting a family mod 67 that was bought in the 30's, I would get a brick of yellow super X LR hollow points. my squirrel per shot went down, not because the gun was not accurate but because I knew I had so many shots in the tube, my Dad zeroed the gun and He ,My Uncle Aubrey and myself went to a half built tissue mill on the river by the farm, I watched my Dad shoot a pigeon on wing with the gun! Uncle Aubrey said good shot Adolph, my dad handed n me the gun and said son its 'ON'. I can remember it like yesterday! My Dad was a 16 ga mod 12 shotgun man, shot 2 500 round cases of shells a year at dove duck and quail, hunted every day of season but Sundays! very best winpoor
© 24hourcampfire