Home
Soon after I joined this forum, (within a year), some of you guys put me in touch with a very good wood stock refinish guy!
I seem to have misplaced his info, if BSA or any of you longtimers know who Im speaking of please resend here or PM,
My gunshop is just to busy for wood! Thanks in advance, very best WinPoor
...Try: TIMBERLUXE Brian Board 417 448-4892

He does GOOD work
I think we gave you Karnis' name when you first joined. He hasn't been here for a while.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I think we gave you Karnis' name when you first joined. He hasn't been here for a while.

And the stocks that he has are WAY overdue....despite repeated assurances.

Thats the guy! NYrifleman , thanks for skinny, I have enought stuff all over the damn country and I think Im getting halftimers,sometimers!!! VB WP
Originally Posted by TSIBINDI
...Try: TIMBERLUXE Brian Board 417 448-4892

He does GOOD work

Thanks my friend, what part of world is he in? VB WP
He's in SW MO. Joplin, I think.
wp, you can also check with Bob (RGK) before you send it out, too. I believe it's his redone Lefty that I drool over frequently.
WP I have guy here (10min from me) that is excellent. You have seen his work, he did the custom Ruger #1 and the 257 Roberts that I posted pics of here. I just got a wonderful Fox back from him as well.
WP I have guy here (10min from me) that is excellent. You have seen his work, he did the custom Ruger #1 and the 257 Roberts that I posted pics of here. I just got a wonderful Fox back from him as well.
Mr GSP, I have 4 or 5 uncut and 1 that needs a new repro pad for my cousins FWT I traded to him, he is as big a Browning freak as I am Winchester, but he is starting to get the pre 64 bug! These are late 40's and pre 59' stocks that need refinishing, One had 9 elk notches cut in top of comb but not so deep to really matter, you guess I can get em to you without them getting swiped in Detroit! Also at my age I dont want them hung up for 2 years! I should do it myself but I do not trust my chasing the checkering, I guess Im to shaky in my old age! Check with him on time line, I dont mind 5 or 6 mos! very best WinPoor
Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
Also at my age I dont want them hung up for 2 years! I should do it myself but I do not trust my chasing the checkering, I guess Im to shaky in my old age! Check with him on time line, I dont mind 5 or 6 mos! very best WinPoor

Karnis has had my stock for over two years.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by winchesterpoor
Also at my age I dont want them hung up for 2 years! I should do it myself but I do not trust my chasing the checkering, I guess Im to shaky in my old age! Check with him on time line, I dont mind 5 or 6 mos! very best WinPoor

Karnis has had my stock for over two years.

Im to old for that! Must have had some personal probs! Communication is the key! If Mr GSP and I had not stayed all over USPS, two very fine boy dog mod 70's would still be locked up in the evidence vault!!! vry best winpoor
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
...Karnis has had my stock for over two years.

You guys are OK with this?
No.
© 24hourcampfire