Home
Posted By: Mjm316 WTB 348 ammo - 09/26/15
Hello, looking for some 348 ammo for a sweet model71 I recently inherited. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I also posted in the classifieds section.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: WTB 348 ammo - 09/27/15
Alright, this is the Winchester collectors forum. It is your duty to post up pics of your sweet model 71. I sold mine to gunner500 here last year and it was a sweet usable rifle:

[Linked Image]

If I had any ammo to send/sell you, I'd help a brother out. Good luck in your search and keep care of that nice 71 you inherited.
Posted By: GSPfan Re: WTB 348 ammo - 09/27/15
Years ago I sold a M71 when I knew no better. That gentleman's son now has the rifle and he won't part with it.

I have one lever gun a 1894 full octagon barrel in 38-55. You can't find ammo for that either.
Posted By: Mjm316 Re: WTB 348 ammo - 09/27/15
I wish I could BSA but I'm not very computer savy. It is in very similar condition as yours. Mine is a standard. Not a delux. Lyman peep site no drillings for a scope or sling. I'd guess it hasn't been shot in close to 40yrs. I took it out and fired a fee rounds last month. It shoots great!
Posted By: balltownbob Re: WTB 348 ammo - 09/27/15
Get on the Notify list at places like Midway, Graf's, Midsouth, etc. It's due to appear soon (maybe already has?). Don't tarry when it does.

I see factory Winchester on Gunbroker going for around $65-$70/box now. I'm guessing retail pricing for the new run will not be much less than that..

Just checked the above sources...unless you're willing to wait you best consider buying off Gunbroker..MHO..
Posted By: GBOB Re: WTB 348 ammo - 09/27/15
Sent you a PM...
© 24hourcampfire