Home
Posted By: ruffedgrouse how to post photos - 11/21/15
how can I add a photo to a post on the forum? Thanks
Posted By: winchesterpoor Re: how to post photos - 11/21/15
You need to set up a free account with ( I use photobucket and it can be a pain in azz!) then when you take a photo, you plug phone or camera to computer and put in computer, after that you move them into photobucket, when thats all done, one click and you can post photo to us! A photo is worth a thousand words when it comes to a pre 64 winchester, some guys are so good they can grade a gun from photo, me I take em out in the bright SW GA sun and with gunsmith visors I can see it all, Ive bought several that the internet pros said were put together fakes that ended up being just like they left the OLD Winchester factory when Mr Olin owned it! It all sounds like a pain in azz but if my dumn azz can take, load,move to photobucket and post here, anyone can, Till the very late 90's I could not even turn a computer on! the very best WinPoor
Posted By: ruffedgrouse Re: how to post photos - 11/21/15
thanks much winpoor. will give it a whirl.

dan
Posted By: reelman Re: how to post photos - 11/21/15
Do as winpoor said. It's a PITA and this is the only site that I frequent that requires such hoops to jump through just to post a picture. I'm sure a lot more pictures would be posted if it were as easy as on 99% of other sites.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: how to post photos - 11/21/15
I agree reelman, but after you get the hang of using photobucket it isn't too bad...
Posted By: keystoneben Re: how to post photos - 11/21/15
If you use your smart phone to take photos. Download the photobucket app. It automatically uploads your photos and you just need to copy and paste the image link.

Plus its a good way to back up your pics, if your prone to breaking your phone.
© 24hourcampfire