Home
Posted By: Nessmuk Can't find left handed ammo. - 11/18/23
I'm out and trying to resupply for my lefty guns. Anyone know of any in stock? Loaded or bullets for loading?
250ai,
308win
22lr.
I've always had to make do with right handed ammo in my left handed rifles.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

With the exception of your 250AI, those calibers seem to be back in stock at most every shop I've seen lately.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Can't find left handed ammo. - 11/19/23
Most sporting goods stores have displays of what you are looking for next to the left handed baseball bats.
Have several extra boxes left handed .308 ammo could part with.
How do you label your Left Handed ammo to ensure it is not fired in Right Hand rifles ?
Originally Posted by Orion2000
How do you label your Left Handed ammo to ensure it is not fired in Right Hand rifles ?
You don't, you have to offer it bullet lube and see which arm it uses.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Can't find left handed ammo. - 11/23/23
If you can find right handed ammo loaded in the Southern Hemisphere is should work fine for you....
Posted By: limpy Re: Can't find left handed ammo. - 11/23/23
just pull right handed ammo out of box turn upside down and voila, lh ammo grin
Well i think its important to sit all of your ammo down and see how it identifies. Some identify as left handed, some right handed, some non-binary. Those quarter bores are harder to come by but you should be able to find plenty of the others. Check palmetto state armory, they usually have a huge supply of ammo at good prices.
I have a lot of trouble with right hand priming tools as well.
It is difficult to keep the 12 o'clock position of the primers aligned with the 12 o'clock position of the cases.
All of my handholds are left-handed.
Next to your left handed tape measure and lh scissors, but move the left handed remote, 🙄
Took me years, but finally found a company that makes left hand reloading dies as well as a lefty lube pad
Being left handed I build lots of lefthand ammo . Let me know if I can help
😂😂
Just rotate it 90 degrees, it should work better now.. Thank me later..
Try closing one eye……
I saw some in the left hand side of a local store about a week ago. Then there are siding nails that have the points on different sides of the box. One goes on one side of the house and the other kind that point the wrong way go on the other side of the house.
© 24hourcampfire