Home
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
Hey guys I know this is a lefty forum and I'm one myself but I'm offering a RH Ruger model 77 308 for trade for a nice lefty bolt action or a lever action like a Ruger #1 or a Browning B-78. I'm sure some of you lefty's have a son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter that's RHanded.

My rifle is a special run from Ruger that was offered from Talo years ago. It's one of two hundred. Let me know what you have to trade. I'm not really looking to sell it at this time. Thanks Baker. PM me or Text me what you have that might work. Baker 713-876-7176

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: MisterFurious Re: Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
What kind of value are you placing on your rifle?
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
Originally Posted by MisterFurious
What kind of value are you placing on your rifle?

I'd guess it will bring about 1600-1700 with the Leupold. I'd rather swap it.
Posted By: scottf270 Re: Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
It's a beauty. I have no use for the gun, but might be talked out of a lefty .308 stainless special run Ruger. I'm gonna start moving some lefty guns either here or on GunBroker. It's time to thin down. Hope you find what your looking for.
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
Originally Posted by scottf270
It's a beauty. I have no use for the gun, but might be talked out of a lefty .308 stainless special run Ruger. I'm gonna start moving some lefty guns either here or on GunBroker. It's time to thin down. Hope you find what your looking for.

Scott if you will text or PM me a couple photos of your rifle.
Posted By: LeverGunner Re: Trade Bait. - 02/14/24
Nice Rifle! You never know unless you ask, I like your approach.
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Trade Bait. - 02/15/24
Originally Posted by LeverGunner
Nice Rifle! You never know unless you ask, I like your approach.

Thank you sir!
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Trade Bait. - 03/05/24
Rifle is gone, traded for a nice Ruger #1
© 24hourcampfire