Home
A good buddy is looking for one. He keeps trying to buy mine but that isn’t gonna happen. Factory or upgrades(upgrade stock, trigger, brake) are cool as well. He is looking for a long range gun for western hunting and play at long ranges. Semi customs as well would be considered. Similarly large calibers. 300 PRC would also work. Let me know if ya got one or know of where one would be available. I’ll pass on the info and will set it up.

Thanks
Roy
Why not a 300 Weatherby ? They make a lefty with the Peak 44 stock and if you shop around you can find a new one for about $2K.
Or shop Gunbrokers and wood stock rifles can be found for around $1,000-1,400.
New Weatherbys come with a trigger tech trigger and a MOA guarantee. Brass and ammo is easy to find while 300 RUM brass is almost impossible to put your hands on it.
I have one in .270 win mag. Comes with slightly less testosterone.
Originally Posted by TheShootist
I have one in .270 win mag. Comes with slightly less testosterone.

What’s a 270 Win Mag? I have a 270 Win and have seen a 270WSM, but not a 270 Win Mag.
I’m thinking about it… I have several of the lefty LSS model, a 300 RUM and 300 Win Mag, that I mite be talked out of, both have some custom work done to them, stocks, trigger, fluted, and I bought both brand new, does he have a budget or will he pay up for the right rifle, neither of mine will be super cheap and I have a lifetime supply of NEW brass for both, each are under a 100 rounds and I would bet more like 50. I have a LH Proof Research in 6.5 Creedmoor listed right now on Gunbroker that is the nicest rifle I have ever handled or owned, send me a PM if your interested.
That’s what you call a brain fart. 270 Win for the win.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-hand-remington-700-300-rum#Post19333637
Scam!

Roy
I have a 40XB for long range, but it doesn’t have the power you are talking about. It’s only chambered in 7.62 NATO. It is great out to 1,000.

You would have to contact me since I can’t send you a PM.
Originally Posted by RTSJ
A good buddy is looking for one. He keeps trying to buy mine but that isn’t gonna happen. Factory or upgrades(upgrade stock, trigger, brake) are cool as well. He is looking for a long range gun for western hunting and play at long ranges. Semi customs as well would be considered. Similarly large calibers. 300 PRC would also work. Let me know if ya got one or know of where one would be available. I’ll pass on the info and will set it up.

Thanks
Roy

I see a 7mm Remington UltraMag listed on GunBroker if you are still looking
© 24hourcampfire