Home
Just wanted to give my lefty brethren a heads up that I have posted my 375 H&H in the classifieds.

375 H&H ad

[Linked Image]
Much as I would rather sell the gun to somebody here (it feels less impersonal and less likely to become scammy), it is about time for me to drift this to gunbroker. But I would entertain some trade discussion for other LH rifles before I do.
You still have this?
Nope--it lives in Colorado now.
Good - I really don't need another one. laugh
The gun is currenlty torn apart getting a cerakote job and when it comes back it will have a 1X4 Trijicon on top.

Thanks again to Utah for selling it and I would say to anyone reading this that if you are ever looking to have a synthetic stock look like real wood, call up the guys in Idaho at HydroDip that did the stock on this gun. It is by far the best stock job I've seen tyring to make somthing look like real wood. I was more than pleased with the stock.

do you know which pattern was used?
This is what I believe they used: Hydrodip pattern

I dropped it off in person, and explained to them that I wanted them to tilt the stock as they lowered it into the dip so that the grain ran up the grip correctly. I think they got it pretty well.
I've seen it at its new home. Looked great to me. I intend to imitate it at some point. (or maybe just borrow it!)
© 24hourcampfire